xbox (green screen of death)

Discus and support xbox (green screen of death) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive been turning my xbox on for the past few days and it goes straight to the green screen and just stays there. 7e1ed5e2-5226-40a3-8587-fb0d9f90e303 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blakewilcox, Sep 9, 2019.

1. blakewilcox
    blakewilcox Guest

ive been turning my xbox on for the past few days and it goes straight to the green screen and just stays there.

:)

blakewilcox, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Zero Divided Win User

My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper weight

you can try
    this
    , looks like some are having luck getting the system back up and going from the green screen of death.
  3. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Green Screen of Death...?

The general Xbox Support phone line is 1-800-469-9269.
  6. chasefaulk666 Win User

Green Screen of Death...

mine too, wow really xbox? i guess swindling people out of money during a recession is priority one for u guys. the fastest way for me to get a replacement was to charge another 530$ and wait 3 to 5 biz days for replacement. probably gonna be another paperweight
    too. thanks xbox thanks a *** bunch
Thema:

1. xbox (green screen of death) - Similar Threads - green screen death

2. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  3. Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced: So I got a brand new Xbox One S for christmas and after a week of having it, I got the green screen of death. The green screen of death is when the Xbox is stuck on the green screen on startup....
  4. Strict nat type? Green screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict nat type? Green screen of death?: I have been trying to figure out why my nat type is strict when all the other xboxs in the house say open. I just dont know what too do i'm the only one lagging in the house and my dads playing...
  5. XBox One Green Screen (of death),

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Green Screen (of death),: Hi Everyone and Anyone. Can anybody help/advise on Xbox one issue, the Green Screen (of death), to which I have been on you-tube and followed the various instructions on fixing the...
  6. Green screen of death

in XBoX Accessibility
    Green screen of death: My xbox loading screen wont load to the xbox page it just stays on the green screen with xbox on it how do i fix this? 3219d1b8-1aef-4bbc-973c-ae63f5514f2f
  7. green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    green screen of death: i have the green screen of death and i don't want to reset my xbox any one have any solutions other than the controller one were you hold down the xbox home button and click start then remove the...
  8. Xbox One Green Screen of Death on certain TV's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Green Screen of Death on certain TV's: I recently donated my xbox one to my little brother. Some times it will work fine on his TV, but once every 2 or 3 times he turns it on, it will experience the green screen of death, staying on...
  9. Green screen of death is still there what ever I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death is still there what ever I do: Hi, I have the green screen of death in my Xbox one (purchased in December 2013). The problem, is. That I tried all kind of solution that I found on Microsoft support web site and all suggested...
  10. Green screen of death is still there what ever I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death is still there what ever I do: Hi, I have the green screen of death in my Xbox one (purchased in December 2013). The problem, is. That I tried all kind of solution that I found on Microsoft support web site and all suggested...