Xbox grey screen when turning on

Discus and support Xbox grey screen when turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my xbox when i turn it on just shows a grey screen. Is any one getting the same problem as me? 44827b6c-a0ef-4e4f-bb7a-ced0a93a89cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicepatgamerpilot, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Xbox grey screen when turning on

Hello everyone,

my xbox when i turn it on just shows a grey screen. Is any one getting the same problem as me?

:)

nicepatgamerpilot, Mar 20, 2020
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Auto Sign-In Bug

SmartGlass also refuses to connect when I'm stuck in this grey endlessly loading dashboard screen.

This problem is consistent. Everyday when I turn my Xbox on for the first time this happens.
  4. JosephLaRiviere Sr. Win User

Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

I tried, but unless I unplug it, the Xbox will not turn off in anyway and goes to a grey screen
  5. ScantilyCloud Win User

Grey Screen When Streaming

Are you using the beta app? The regular app? What happens if you try resizing the xbox app?
  6. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
Thema:

1. Xbox grey screen when turning on - Similar Threads - grey screen turning

2. 极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]: 我每次玩地平线4每隔十分钟就会闪退, 一例外,好 次就差一点就到终点了,游戏闪退了,真气人。这种情况该怎么解决? -[Translation - Every time I play Horizon 4, every ten minutes will flash back. Without exception, I almost reach the end point several...
  3. After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...

in XboX Insiders
    After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...: After the recent update (Alpha Group) I’ve been having the issues stated in the title. After a hard rest I can load a game but if I want to change games I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox otherwise...
  4. Xbox keeps restarting and grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps restarting and grey screen: This has been happening for about three months so basically i lost internet for about 3 months and i have been play red dead 2 and i had updates for the xbox but my hotspot could not handle the...
  5. Grey screen on start up and display. (apologies in advance ive searched and searched for an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen on start up and display. (apologies in advance ive searched and searched for an...: Morning, I understand this topic has been covered hundreds of times yet i am unable to find a solution, so i apologise in advance of ot is out there somewhere. The problem.. I unplugged my...
  6. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  7. Grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen: Just turned my xbox on and everything is grey. It has loaded done but is just displaying everything grey. I have tried unplugging and turning on/off but is still happening....
  8. Xbox stuck on grey login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on grey login screen: Hi, Earlier i turned my xbox on and it asked me to sign into my microsoft account which i did however when i put the password in the grey pop up box goes blank and doesnt go any further forward....
  9. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  10. Grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen: When i turn on my xbox one (original) i get the normal xbox loading screen, like when you unplug the console or hard reset the console. Then after that all i get is a grey or black screen and i...