Xbox group chats

Discus and support Xbox group chats in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a group chat with over 140 people and starting last week it just stopped letting us add people to group chats.... I even tried on the pc and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Help sheesh, May 5, 2021.

1. Help sheesh
    Help sheesh Guest

Xbox group chats

I have a group chat with over 140 people and starting last week it just stopped letting us add people to group chats.... I even tried on the pc and mobile app very frustrating it’s really hindering our gaming experience

:)

Help sheesh, May 5, 2021
  2. JoãoBaião Win User

El audio de los juegos no se escucha al iniciar un grupo de Xbox

Troubleshoot group audio issues on Xbox One
    Applies to: Xbox One
    Groups allow you to connect and chat with friends via Xbox One. Groups can have one to seven friends.
    Start a group on Xbox One
    If you are unable to switch to group chat, follow the steps at:
    Cannot switch to group chat on Xbox One
    If you are having audio problems with groups, try the solutions below.
    Collapse all
    Solutions & Solutions
    Check the status of the Xbox Live service. If you see alerts, wait until the service is up and running and try again.
    If you are unable to hear the person you are trying to chat with after joining their group, try these tips:
    Make sure your privacy settings allow you to communicate with everyone. Press the Xbox  button to open the panel and select Profile and system> Settings> Account> Privacy and security> Xbox Live privacy. Select View details and customize> Communication and multiplayer, then make your changes.
    Mute or unblock the person you're trying to chat with. Press the Xbox  button to open the panel, then select Groups and chats. Select the group to expand the group list, choose the person you want to hear again and select Mute.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Fortnite Mic Issue

Have you checked the game's chat settings? In some cases it may be disabled or set to xbox group chat instead of in-game chat.
  4. augustryberg Win User

Groupchat problems

There's about 3-6 people in the group chat at all times.

I forgot to say that this problem only occurs when my friend is in the group chat via Xbox one, the problem doesnt occur when he is on the PC xbox app
  5. skys7 Win User

Skype replacing Parties?

Yap group chat should not cost extra if its the main party chat on Xbox One.

I understand that it cost money for other platforms but for Xbox One it would not make sense.

Think about it….

Why would they take away the party chat which they have included with the normal gold membership on a older console?

Would be a step backwards right? ;)

A step forward would be to use Skype as main chat on Xbox One and make the group chat for free with gold.

This would make people use Skype more on their Xbox One.

Maybe it is even a selling point to some people to have online gaming and group video chat in one.
  6. SpookedCow Win User

Report - Hackers And Chat Abuse

I would also appreciate if you could remove them from our group chat on xbox chat messaging.
Thema:

Xbox group chats

1. Xbox group chats - Similar Threads - group chats

2. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  3. I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...: Invites work fine, its just group chat messages, normal message also work fine submitted by /u/King_CurlySpoon [link] [comments]
  4. chat filter in Looking for groups

in XboX Insiders
    chat filter in Looking for groups: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nuxbag [link] [comments]
  5. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

in XboX Insiders
    Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...: Hey All, We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you have been trying to test out the feature and...
  6. Quarell Twitch on Xbox Streaming with Voice (group) chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quarell Twitch on Xbox Streaming with Voice (group) chat: I use a Xbox series X. I also use quarell für discord support and twitch on xbox.I stream with twitch and use quarell (discord) for crossplay voice chat.so far so good.If I stream (with twitch app...
  7. Background noise that my friends can hear when in group chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Background noise that my friends can hear when in group chat: Hello, I have a problem and it is that whenever I'm in voice chat, my friends can hear a loud background noise, but I can't hear it (I'm on PC using the app, they are on console). However,...
  8. I can NOT hear my friends In group chat or game chat. But they CAN hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can NOT hear my friends In group chat or game chat. But they CAN hear me.: Before you tell me wverything ive read and done. Ill reiterate myself. ill be in group/party chat and all my friends can hear me. But i cant hear anyone. next: nat type is open controllers...
  9. Problem on voice chat group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem on voice chat group: Hi everybody, Someone knows if i could make a grup chat at the same xbox series x? I've 2 controllers with 2 accounts and 2 headphones wired at controllers. For playing coop mode i want chat by...
  10. Year old group chat message cant leave.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year old group chat message cant leave.: Group chat message I cant leave it's been a year or longer how do I get rid of it? Tried xbox app reg n beta still same message please try again couldn't remove you from group chat. Any solutions?...