xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

Discus and support xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by umashi1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. umashi1
    umashi1 Guest

This discussion is directed at microsoft.

The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the developer.

Having us contact 1-800-4-MY-XBOX doesn't fix game bugs.

I still have an issue with killer instinct where whenever you pause the game the pause menu is blank and i reported the issue two years ago.

They still haven't bothered to fix it, and don't get me started on halo 5.

Your company has poor communication with it's customers.

By the way the new ui setup sucks.

it was easier when i could access the home screen by just tapping the xbox button or double tap to open the guide.

now i have to open the guide and select home to get to the home screen which wastes more time.

Killer Instinct bug posted below, as you can see the bug is still there and i reported the issue two years ago

xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps [​IMG]

:)

umashi1, Oct 4, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Need help ready to install list gone

Sorry to hear it. If the steps provided do not help then try a factory reset of the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them. Also please be sure to report this issue by holding the Guide button
    on the controller till you see the report a bug option. In the meantime you can check the Xbox Insiders reddit pages for more help too Xbox Insiders

onyxishere, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Xbox child activity report missing data

Confirmed with my kids, certain apps and games are not showing up, will post a bug report for this.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 4, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

The insider xbox dashboard builds come with the feedback app, which is used to report bugs. You access it by holding the xbox button on your controller and going to the right, to Feedback, and then report your issue by category and it will submit a clip
    of video from the last 30 seconds, any logs that may be relevant and a screenshot if you want to. And also, you can add a comment. This gets sent directly to the developer.

I do not believe that the regular dashboard build that's public has the feedback feature.

ChiefJoboo, Oct 4, 2018
  5. You could also post this idea on the
    xboxideas.uservoice.com
    website. The more votes the post gets, the more chance it may get implemented in a future update.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 4, 2018
  6. umashi1
    umashi1 Guest
    I already did that and it was deleted by an employee.

umashi1, Oct 4, 2018
  7. Have you tried posting your issues directly to the developers forums? Not that its a guaranteed fix but at least it would help to spread awareness of the issue.

Ambassador Kingz, Nov 5, 2018
  8. umashi1 Win User

I already did that and it was deleted by an employee.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

You could also post this idea on the
    xboxideas.uservoice.com
    website. The more votes the post gets, the more chance it may get implemented in a future update.
  10. ChiefJoboo Win User

The insider xbox dashboard builds come with the feedback app, which is used to report bugs. You access it by holding the xbox button on your controller and going to the right, to Feedback, and then report your issue by category and it will submit a clip
    of video from the last 30 seconds, any logs that may be relevant and a screenshot if you want to. And also, you can add a comment. This gets sent directly to the developer.

I do not believe that the regular dashboard build that's public has the feedback feature.
  11. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Have you tried posting your issues directly to the developers forums? Not that its a guaranteed fix but at least it would help to spread awareness of the issue.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Need help ready to install list gone

Sorry to hear it. If the steps provided do not help then try a factory reset of the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them. Also please be sure to report this issue by holding the Guide button
    on the controller till you see the report a bug option. In the meantime you can check the Xbox Insiders reddit pages for more help too https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
Thema:

1. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps - Similar Threads - guide menu needs

2. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  3. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta): The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I prefer the new one. Thanks for any help....
  4. In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  5. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

in XboX Insiders
    When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...: For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console...
  6. Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?: Hi i have a concern when pressing buttons like for example clicking down/pushing down either left or right control sticks with the A button together as a combo when pulling up the guide menu when...
  7. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  8. XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues: Hi, I have a really strange and according to goolge very rare problem: When i open up my Guide-Menu (The small menu on the left, that opens when pressing the Guide-Button) there is no "Swoosh"...
  9. Xbox guide menu not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox guide menu not working: hello Recently I’ve noticed my Xbox will not use the Xbox guide button correctly. My screen will fade out but will not show the menu. It will however act like it is present. This makes it hard...
  10. My Guide Menu Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Guide Menu Won’t Work: Hello Xbox Support, When I turn on my Xbox it says to sign in to my account. So, I pressed the Xbox Button and the screen went dim like always but the Guide Menu didn’t pop up. So I turned my...