Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed

Discus and support Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our xbox login was hacked and Microsoft are being absolutely unhelpful to resolve it!! The email got changed. So I cant reset the password . I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlanaGordon, Apr 20, 2021.

1. AlanaGordon
    AlanaGordon Guest

Our xbox login was hacked and Microsoft are being absolutely unhelpful to resolve it!!

The email got changed. So I cant reset the password .

I submitted 6 account recovery forms answering all the questions and I just get an auto reply sorry details don't match !!

I finally got an agent who was going to escalate it, then I got an email saying case is being closed with no result !! Case 1521419379

ALL MY SONS GAMES THAT WE PAID FOR WE CANT ACCESS!!

MICROSOFT SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT EVEN TRYING TO RESOLVE IT !

:)

AlanaGordon, Apr 20, 2021
  2. NWTG Coyote Win User

my account is being hacked

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.
  3. nicholas27_256 Win User

i got hacked

thank you. i am in contact with xbox live who is trying to verify it is my account after i filled out the info. my email was swifched under my account to the person that hacked it so idk how to freeze or change ny password since he changed the emails within
    my gamertag
  4. JnmpArado Win User

modded xbox waw lobby

If you were hacked you should change your password and contact Xbox support

--

- Xbox Live Ambassador
  5. Stretcheo Win User

My old corrupted XBL account is now active again. Hacked?

Sounds like you've been hacked .If you know the email and password you used with the account i recommend you change the password. Then Download the profile to your Xbox 360 type in the details (the email and the new password) and you should be able to log
    in. If not contact Microsoft support.

Also most likely the reason it was corrupted is because your hard drive OR your profile data was corrupt.

Hope i helped
  6. Elohmn Win User

HELP!!!!!!

OP, there are only three options;

• Contact Xbox LIVE Support
    • Contact your prior ISP
    • Know your Email/ Password/ Secret Question
    That's it, there is no "hacking" of anything.
Thema:

1. Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed - Similar Threads - Hacked contact email

2. Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked: My account was hacked and someone went around calling people names and racial slurs and now my account is banned for 24 hours and i would like tk play soon. I know you people at microsoft deal...
  3. Hacked Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Account: My accounts security info was reverted to three years ago, which I didn’t do. I noticed after that my Xbox account username had changed back to my old one. Did it change because of the revert or...
  4. Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft: I havent used my xbox in a few months and when i went to get back on i was not able to “account has been locked”. After looking threw old emails i saw that i recieved an email saying my account...
  5. Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?: I am a subscriber to XBox Game Pass for PC. Yesterday I downloaded Titanfall 2 via the XBox app on my computer. When I launched Titanfall 2, the EA Desktop app also launched. But the EA ID that...
  6. Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.: Hacked...Current security info: Alternate email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(which is not my Alternate email) I have requested to change Security info to my...
  7. Account hacked on Xbox - who to contact?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked on Xbox - who to contact?: My sons Fortnite account was hacked from his xbox. Apparently, the person who stole it from him has been communicating with him trying to get My son to give him ( the hacker ) his password or a...
  8. Email hacked, Cant contact xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked, Cant contact xbox.: My sisters email was hacked, they hacked her xbox account and changed the email, and hacked her amazon, and added a 2 step verification to it. I cant access the xbox account because the email was...
  9. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  10. The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.: Dear Xbox Support, First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but my children also play many games. As of...