Xbox handheld system?

Discus and support Xbox handheld system? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I think it would be really great if it was done right. I for sure would buy, as the misses and kids are always jumping on the xbox to play minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DKAY20101, Jun 2, 2019.

1. DKAY20101
    DKAY20101 Guest

Xbox handheld system?

I think it would be really great if it was done right. I for sure would buy, as the misses and kids are always jumping on the xbox to play minecraft lol

:)

DKAY20101, Jun 2, 2019
  2. EthanLewis Win User

handheld

And they should make a handheld besides the windows phone. I would love to have a handheld xbox but I am not a fan of windows phone. Microsft needs to make a handheld not geard toward phone/tablet users like Vita.
  3. mocoworm Win User

Another Question

Release an XBOX Handheld system.
  4. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Xbox handheld system?

I really hope we get a handheld Xbox sometime soon, I had a PSP and really enjoyed gaming on it so a handheld Xbox is definitely something I would buy
  5. ufcmike1 Win User

DLC

Any extra characters on the handheld versions of the game are exclusively for the handheld versions. I suppose it helps ease players since there is no free roam on the handheld versions.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox 180 is it a better handheld of console name...

Xbox is already handheld. Buy a Windows Phone.
Thema:

Xbox handheld system?

1. Xbox handheld system? - Similar Threads - handheld system

2. Xbox one in system error E102 loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one in system error E102 loop: I have an original 500GB Xbox one. A few days ago I was playing Forza 6 and the game frooze. It was late so I turned off my xbox with a hard reset, because I couldn't go back to the dashboard and...
  3. Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud: I am working if Microsoft is working on a handheld device like Switch for the xCloud launch. I am excited by the Asus ROG Phone 2, the specs are amazing and the accessories and well designed. I...
  4. Would you support a XBox handheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you support a XBox handheld?: No one can deny the popularity of the Nintendo Switch, the console has sold like wildfire and devs who bring their games to the hybrid platform have seen mega sales. The biggest problem with it...
  5. Microsoft's Handheld System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's Handheld System: Why doesn't Microsoft make a handheld system, mobiles don't count, perhaps a portable Xbox that uses the Xbox One interface, a system that has built in controls like the PsVita or the 3Ds but with...
  6. Xbox handheld

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox handheld: hey when is Xbox coming with a handheld gaming system? b3cd4723-eaab-4928-9c51-8619c3447d60
  7. Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...: Not only would gamers die of excitement, the idea of an Xbox One X handheld would create competition against the Japanese company Nintendo. Let’s say upgrades are to the switch and it runs the...
  8. Xbox One X handheld

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X handheld: I believe the Xbox One X needs an accessory handheld; something similar to the Nintendo Switch. With gaming on the go accessible to laptops, Microsoft needs to open up that window and marketplace...
  9. Thoughts on Xbox making a handheld device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts on Xbox making a handheld device?: You know I have been thinking for a long time on how awesome it would be for Xbox to make a handheld console. But if you think about the capability's of Microsoft I don't think it would be that...
  10. The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles: At this moment in time, the HoloLens seems to be designed for use within the radius of your console, so, in the same room or house. But, in the future, this could be expanded, it become an...