Xbox hard ware

Discus and support Xbox hard ware in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All games is doing like shown in video below the strange thing I observed the game is temporary smooth when I move or vibrate the console device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeleostHydra709, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Xbox hard ware

All games is doing like shown in video below the strange thing I observed the game is temporary smooth when I move or vibrate the console device

:)

TeleostHydra709, Dec 1, 2017
  2. D3ATH PRONE
    D3ATH PRONE Guest
    xbox 360 hard ware problems

Hello cjardill, You will need to hook your hard drive up to either your new or old 360 using the transfer cable,

Than from the Xbox Dashboard:

Go to the Settings Hub and select System

Select Storage, than highlight the hard drive that shows 32 GB and press "y" on the controller for Device Options.

Select Remove Xbox 360 Storage. This will remove the partition that the console created giving you full access to the rest of the memory and it should be recognized as a hard drive again. Once you reconnect the hard drive to the top of the console, you may
    be required to format it.

Try these steps and let me know if they work for you.

D3ATH PRONE, Dec 1, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well with your other problem

anything attached to an xbox via a transfer cable only meant to transfer content

what you did wasnt a proper use of that cable

you formated the hd in doing so you cannot use it as an xbox hd anymore

you can only use xbox s hds with xbox s units

ngocphi, Dec 1, 2017
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

: XBox Hard ware

5. Dr Brovahkiin Win User

DO NOT INSTALL MAY PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xbox freezes after May patch

Software doesn't break hard ware.
  6. A Hodor Win User

New Xbox

@digitalwiccan, nice

i would like a mountain dew dispenser in the list of new hard ware for the xbox.
  7. ngocphi Win User

well with your other problem

anything attached to an xbox via a transfer cable only meant to transfer content

what you did wasnt a proper use of that cable

you formated the hd in doing so you cannot use it as an xbox hd anymore

you can only use xbox s hds with xbox s units
  8. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Hello cjardill, You will need to hook your hard drive up to either your new or old 360 using the transfer cable,

Than from the Xbox Dashboard:

Go to the Settings Hub and select System

Select Storage, than highlight the hard drive that shows 32 GB and press "y" on the controller for Device Options.

Select Remove Xbox 360 Storage. This will remove the partition that the console created giving you full access to the rest of the memory and it should be recognized as a hard drive again. Once you reconnect the hard drive to the top of the console, you may
    be required to format it.

Try these steps and let me know if they work for you.
Thema:

Xbox hard ware

1. Xbox hard ware - Similar Threads - hard ware

2. My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing: First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer than normal to completely shut off. I say there and watched...
  3. Consistent error until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent error until hard reset: After I power on my console and launch any game or app, I frequently get an error that says “xxxxx took too long to start” with an error code (I can’t remember it at the time of writing this, I’ll...
  4. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...
  5. Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive: Hi, Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300 Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type. Please let me know if it'll...
  6. External Storage Hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Hard drive: I store all of my games on an external storage hard drive but one day my Xbox stopped recognizing the connection. Does anyone know what to do other than the basic troubleshooting steps (turning...
  7. Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive: So I recently reset my computer because I was having latency issues that I was unable to fix. Now I store a large amount of my games on a 2TB hard drive while I have my OS on a SSD. My hard drive...
  8. External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected: Hello This going to be quite a long post so apologises in advance Hope that anyone reading this is having a good day. So I have a bit of a situation with my seagate external hard drive. I was...
  9. My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.: I have a original xbox one. Many years ago i had a problem with My Internet. Eventually I got a ethernet cord and plugged it in and I have had no problem since then. Although last Saturday I...
  10. : XBox Hard ware

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : XBox Hard ware: : XBox Hard ware Hello Lee, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your television is not detecting a video signal from your Xbox One. We recommend power cycling the...