: XBox Hard ware

Discus and support : XBox Hard ware in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : XBox Hard ware Hello Lee, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your television is not detecting a video signal from your... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RY3LEE12, Feb 13, 2020.

1. RY3LEE12
    RY3LEE12 Guest

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your television is not detecting a video signal from your Xbox One. We recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for blank TV screens or monitors while your Xbox One is on
    . Be sure to let us know the results Lee!

:)

RY3LEE12, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

3. Dr Brovahkiin Win User

DO NOT INSTALL MAY PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xbox freezes after May patch

Software doesn't break hard ware.
  4. A Hodor Win User

New Xbox

@digitalwiccan, nice

i would like a mountain dew dispenser in the list of new hard ware for the xbox.
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox 360 hard ware problems

well with your other problem

anything attached to an xbox via a transfer cable only meant to transfer content

what you did wasnt a proper use of that cable

you formated the hd in doing so you cannot use it as an xbox hd anymore

you can only use xbox s hds with xbox s units
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

xbox 360 hard ware problems

Hello cjardill, You will need to hook your hard drive up to either your new or old 360 using the transfer cable,

Than from the Xbox Dashboard:

Go to the Settings Hub and select System

Select Storage, than highlight the hard drive that shows 32 GB and press "y" on the controller for Device Options.

Select Remove Xbox 360 Storage. This will remove the partition that the console created giving you full access to the rest of the memory and it should be recognized as a hard drive again. Once you reconnect the hard drive to the top of the console, you may
    be required to format it.

Try these steps and let me know if they work for you.
Thema:

1. : XBox Hard ware - Similar Threads - Hard ware

2. Xbox One not detecting External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not detecting External Hard Drive: My Xbox One is not detecting my external hard drive which has my other games and apps. I tried resetting the console but it still won't detect the hard drive. Now I don't know what else to do....
  3. Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....

in XboX Insiders
    Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....: Anyone else running into this? I can play fine and then when I come back the next day, I get errors that the game took too long to start (as it loads the audio behind this message) and have to...
  4. How do I hard reset my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hard reset my Xbox one console?: Never had to do that and have no idea what that means. d5ae0463-5e7d-44b0-9b92-911c1c8b327e
  5. Installed games on an external hard drive, trying to transfer to a different computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games on an external hard drive, trying to transfer to a different computer.: My internet connection at my home is subpar, so I took my surface pro to a different internet connection with an external hard drive, with the intent of transferring the games I installed onto my...
  6. Oblivion GOTYE dlc hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTYE dlc hard copy: Ever since oblivion was put onto gamepass my dlc from the disc will not load into the game anymore. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling. But all other dlc will. And when i put in the disc it...
  7. External Hard Drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drives: Anyone else having problems on their external hard drives after the new xbox update today? I’ve tried pretty much everything, wondering if anyone else is having the same problem Edit: found out...
  8. Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...: Xbox One X Hard Crash My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer...
  9. Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures: The past couple of weeks I noticed my games and dashboard would load extremely slow and there would be no icons for anything, plus downloads would just randomly stop. This would then lead to me...
  10. Xbox hard ware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hard ware: All games is doing like shown in video below the strange thing I observed the game is temporary smooth when I move or vibrate the console device a97d202a-9075-44c1-816a-60805d3c676e