Xbox hardware issues

Discus and support Xbox hardware issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my xbox one not reading xbox one game discs. It reads blurays and DVDs perfectly fine. Have gone all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xGodOfGreen420x, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox hardware issues

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with my xbox one not reading xbox one game discs. It reads blurays and DVDs perfectly fine. Have gone all the avenues that Microsoft support suggested. This is an original black 500gb xbox, so it is no longer under warranty. Luckily,
    I still have access and am able to play my digital games. Ultimately I am curious if anyone else has encountered his issue, or if I'm all alone haha. I am fairly handy, but i do not want to take apart the xbox, to investigate until I have some more insight.

Thanks in advance!

:)

xGodOfGreen420x, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Dol Win User

Xbox hardware issue

This would be a problem with the disc reader in the console possibly, if you can perform a power cycle by checking this:

support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console
    and see if that helps, however if you still get the same result, I would take the console back to the place of purchase to see if they can fix it or sort you out with a replacement.

Regards
  3. xGodOfGreen420x Win User

Xbox hardware issues

I am sorry. But, I do not understand your question.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox hardware issues

Hi you use some Insider Version build in your Xbox?
  5. Dol Win User

Xbox hardware issue

If the power cycle for your console does not fix the problem, and ensure that the console is on a FLAT surface placed horizontally not vertically and you are still getting the noise, take the console back to its place of purchase and if under warranty, you
    may possibly be able to get a replacement. However if this is not possible you can always go to

support.xbox.com/.../getting-your-product-serviced
    to see about servicing the console.

Regards
  6. PrudishBeatle70 Win User

Xbox hardware issue

Well i live in pakistan but i will be travelling to the US in a week. What do u say that what should i do
Thema:

Xbox hardware issues

1. Xbox hardware issues - Similar Threads - hardware issues

2. "UPnP Not Successful" Hardware Network Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "UPnP Not Successful" Hardware Network Issues: "UPnP Not Successful" Hardware Network Issues I followed xbox's guide to troubleshooting when you get a "UPnP Not Successful" in ur network settings. After following Home>Hardware&Networking's...
  3. X Box Elite 2 Hardware Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Elite 2 Hardware Issues: I received an Xbox Elite 2 controller for Christmas. By February, I had drift issues. It was within warranty and exchanged it. Now, I have a sticky button. Of course my warranty ran out less than...
  4. Trying to diagnose a hardware issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to diagnose a hardware issue: What the Issue Is I first noticed an issue with CoD Modern Warfare about 4 weeks ago when the announcer didn't say anything for the whole game, or guns wouldn't load in. Then this happened more...
  5. Xbox One X - Video Rendering Issue - Hardware related

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Video Rendering Issue - Hardware related: Hope y'all are having a good Wednesday first and foremost. I have an under warranty Xbox One X that has been having video rendering issues. When running video applications (YouTube, YouTube TV,...
  6. Installation stopped No fix worked NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped No fix worked NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE: Hi Ive been having the issue when installing certain games that the installation keeps stopping and will not restart without immediately stopping again. This IS NOT resolved by all the common...
  7. Hardware issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hardware issues: Hardware issues Hi Buddy; Sometimes Internet drops on me too, alot. During game play and after; I found my internet speed reduce badly. It was too slow to on games. It's best to re-boot the cable...
  8. Customer support issues with hardware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support issues with hardware.: I bought my Xone last November. It decided to stop reading all dvds and 360 games. I sent it in to have it repaired only to be emailed that there is nothing wrong with it. What I didn't know was...
  9. Hardware Issue or the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue or the game: I've been trying to install Sea of Thieves for the past 3 months. The console said that there was a 15 gb download when it clearly is a 40 gb update. I'm getting to the point where i should...
  10. Network or hardware issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network or hardware issue?: So my Xbox is doing this weird thing where I never have experienced before. My internet has always been perfect due to the service I have and a gaming router to have the best internet possible....