Xbox hardware issues

Discus and support Xbox hardware issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my xbox one not reading xbox one game discs. It reads blurays and DVDs perfectly fine. Have gone all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xGodOfGreen420x, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox hardware issues

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with my xbox one not reading xbox one game discs. It reads blurays and DVDs perfectly fine. Have gone all the avenues that Microsoft support suggested. This is an original black 500gb xbox, so it is no longer under warranty. Luckily,
    I still have access and am able to play my digital games. Ultimately I am curious if anyone else has encountered his issue, or if I'm all alone haha. I am fairly handy, but i do not want to take apart the xbox, to investigate until I have some more insight.

Thanks in advance!

:)

xGodOfGreen420x, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Dol Win User

Xbox hardware issue

This would be a problem with the disc reader in the console possibly, if you can perform a power cycle by checking this:

support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console
    and see if that helps, however if you still get the same result, I would take the console back to the place of purchase to see if they can fix it or sort you out with a replacement.

Regards
  3. xGodOfGreen420x Win User

Xbox hardware issues

I am sorry. But, I do not understand your question.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox hardware issues

Hi you use some Insider Version build in your Xbox?
  5. Dol Win User

Xbox hardware issue

If the power cycle for your console does not fix the problem, and ensure that the console is on a FLAT surface placed horizontally not vertically and you are still getting the noise, take the console back to its place of purchase and if under warranty, you
    may possibly be able to get a replacement. However if this is not possible you can always go to

support.xbox.com/.../getting-your-product-serviced
    to see about servicing the console.

Regards
  6. PrudishBeatle70 Win User

Xbox hardware issue

Well i live in pakistan but i will be travelling to the US in a week. What do u say that what should i do
Thema:

Xbox hardware issues

1. Xbox hardware issues - Similar Threads - hardware issues

2. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  3. Xbox One Original Hardware Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Hardware Issue: OK, bear with me and don't post "TL;DR", because you're gojng to need to know all the details. I was playing a game in my Xbox One, everything was fine, and it suddenly just shut off, I also heard...
  4. AG10: Hardware issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Hardware issue: AG10: Hardware issue Does your TV have multiple HDMI ports, maybe try them all? c799db5f-f206-41d7-ae8e-45e9f1d27552
  5. Wifi hardware issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wifi hardware issues: Having problems with the wifi hardware. Just purchased Xbox 1 S yesterday, 25/02/2019. Set up the xbox and connected to my wireless connection with ease and updated the console and the setup was...
  6. Xbox One S Wireless Hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Wireless Hardware issue: Split from this thread. I have the same issue. I've gone as far as a factory reset. I've started new setup, it will connect to wireless to do an update and then will have an issue with the...
  7. Hardware Issue - Power Off - Inactivity - Broke 2 Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue - Power Off - Inactivity - Broke 2 Consoles: My first xbox one x console would not power off with inactivity, where as my old xbox one always did. I called support, reset the system, factory defaults, reset the power, went through the...
  8. Graphic problems with AC Origns on Xbox One X, hardware issue ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphic problems with AC Origns on Xbox One X, hardware issue ?: This, and only with Assassin's Creed Origins with Xbox One X (new, 1 week) and TV 1080p: XboxClips - No problem with the same game, profile and TV on my brother's Xbox One X. Games played...
  9. Hardware sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware sound issue.: I'm getting a low, almost quiet sound from the One X. It sounds like something, I'm guessing the HD, is struggling to operate. I've had games just stop playing after a few hours of gaming and put...
  10. Random hardware issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random hardware issues!: Two months ago I had problems loading disc, kept saying game disc not found insert now or go to store. It's happening once again, and last times cure isn't working... on top of that it's also on...