Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline.

Discus and support Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alright so this is the second time this has happened where I've gotten of my xbox and got back on and some of my games were deleted. Anyone know what's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AntonioNT, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/AntonioNT
    /u/AntonioNT Guest

Alright so this is the second time this has happened where I've gotten of my xbox and got back on and some of my games were deleted. Anyone know what's going on? I have 2 hard drives both meet the requirements met to use on the console. Big games like Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and Halo 5 were deleted.

submitted by /u/AntonioNT
    [link] [comments]

/u/AntonioNT, Oct 27, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

3. BigMaggyT Win User

Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

Hello eerozeteen,

Were you offline at any point while playing the game? I have previously had trouble with achievements and I was disconnected from the internet at the time, I am wondering if it is a similar issue here.

Thank You.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can't play offline

Like stated in another post above you would need to put your console into offline mode to allow this.

Also like stated above there are games that are only online games like destiny 2 and fortnite and games like that, these will not work while in offline mode.

Here is a support article link that will explain all of this to you.

Playing Xbox One while offline
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Trouble accessing my installed games offline.

6. GreatZapo Win User

My xbox games were deleted

Hello JoseAlmanza0

It can be a failure in your hard drive. I recomend you to
    https://support.xbox.com
    and let them know the issue. The xbox support team should be able to give you a diagnostic and how to fix it.

Best
Thema:

1. Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline. - Similar Threads - hardware trouble games

2. Missing hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing hardware: Hello, i had to send my series X back for repair as it was defective the day i got it on release day. Unfortunately whoever repaired it did NOT Place my controller, hdmi, and power cords back...
  3. Series X hardware or software issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X hardware or software issues?: Hello everyone, I ask for help or advice. literally yesterday I played games all day (ori2, fh4, fallen order) everything was fine, QR worked well, no lags or freezes. Today turned on the console...
  4. Xbox One External Hardware Storage Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One External Hardware Storage Problems: Hello, I recently ran out of space on my Xbox one. I found a 1TB USB 3.0 external hardware. Upon plugging it into my Xbox One, it prompted the format of this device. I clicked it and chose games...
  5. Xbox Series X Hardware Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Hardware Problem: Got mine launch day and today morning noticed the console won't power on. Unplugged/replugged power cable and it powered on but none of the controllers connect. Sync button on console does not...
  6. Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown: Listen I am a big fan of Xbox, been there from the start but I have had nothing but problems with this console since the day I have bought it. Firstly for some random reason when in any sort of...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Hardware Requierements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Hardware Requierements: Hello, I want to know why i cant start recording a video on the Xbox Game Bar. On my old PC with a Intel HD Graphic it worked. But on my new one with a I5 6600 and a AMD Radeon R5 340x it wont...
  8. Audio Hardware Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Hardware Trouble: My current setup uses some old desktop speakers. To hear the audio through the speakers I have to plug them directly into the headphone jack on the controller, as there is none on the Xbox itself....
  9. Trouble with content license transfer after exchanging defective hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with content license transfer after exchanging defective hardware: I recently purchased a 360 console and transferred my content licenses. Within 24 hours, the hard drive failed and I had to exchange it for another console. I am currently unable to transfer the...
  10. Xbox one wireless hardware trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless hardware trouble: I took my Day One Xbox One apart yesterday to clean 4 years worth of dust and cat hair out of it since it has started to run a little louder and "hotter" than normal. After putting it back...