Xbox harrassment

Discus and support Xbox harrassment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a person on xbox live that will make a new account every time I block them. They harass me every other day from different accounts. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bodyqueeen, Aug 30, 2019.

1. bodyqueeen
    bodyqueeen Guest

Xbox harrassment

There is a person on xbox live that will make a new account every time I block them. They harass me every other day from different accounts. When I report them , I put in the comments that this person keeps bothering me from different accounts but now
    he is stalking my Mixer account. What do I do since xbox won't handle the situation?

:)

bodyqueeen, Aug 30, 2019
  2. BODYGUARD 9001 Win User

BLOCKING PLAYERS FROM PLAYING WITH YOUR CHILD IS IMPOSSIBLE

How about a player harrassing you on several accounts and when you complain its been a month of harrassment to xbox support they tell you to stop playing the game?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is it worth the trouble to fight against a ban?

It shows you how serious the police and online services takes harrassment thst they make it a criminal offence to harrass anyone
  4. I Jonessyy I Win User

Sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl, and myself.

i think that is bad i think xbox live should have a place where you can complaint about sexual harrassment its the guys/boys on xbox live they must all harrass many female gamers and its pathetic and stupid.. xbox live need to sort something out with this
    asap personaly!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox harrassment

Contact mixers enforcement team about the matter snd tell them abiut what has been happening on the xbox as well too hopefully get them banned from both by both enforcement teams so he can stop harrassing you using these services.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox harrassment

Thema:

Xbox harrassment

1. Xbox harrassment - Similar Threads - harrassment

2. Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?: This is the second time this has happened to this account, but the same person. All xbox says is "nobody can ban you" The account [mod removed] Called me a monkey, trash, garbage, told me to...
  3. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...
  4. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  5. Hacking/ harrassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacking/ harrassment: Someone is threatening to hack and wipe my account. Im wondering if that's even possible. if it is can I get help and support or something.. anything I don't even know what to do....
  6. harrassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    harrassment: At First my English skill is poor. Im sorry. when I played battlefield The bad guy suddenly do **** after he killed me. But I ignored The next day I ran into him. He did Tea- bugging and shoot...
  7. being harrassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    being harrassed: This guy [Mod removed for Name and shame] keeps sending me messages through xbox live, harrassing me and I have him blocked but somehow he is still able to constantly messege me saying im stupid...
  8. Banned for getting harrassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for getting harrassed: I have 2 messages on my account where I have been getting harassed an I've been banned for it, or I called someone a idiot because he teamkilled me in rainbow six siege, I have been suspended in...
  9. my friends and i have been harrassed by FluffyJoey59932 and HotShotSilent

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friends and i have been harrassed by FluffyJoey59932 and HotShotSilent: My friends and I are being harrassed for doing nothing. We were plaung smite when my friend got an abusive message for having her stats displayed, she is new to the character and doesnt have the...
  10. i have been banned for harrassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for harrassment: i was banned for calling someone a C*nt and my decision was upheld can they not shorten it as i think a 14 day suspension is a bit harsh plus its christmas i want to enjoy gameplay with my friends...