Xbox having an issue.

Discus and support Xbox having an issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I get on my xbox and sign in, i select my account and it loads a new grey screen where I assume youd enter your password (i changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherCalhoun, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Xbox having an issue.

Whenever I get on my xbox and sign in, i select my account and it loads a new grey screen where I assume youd enter your password (i changed my password earlier today) and it just loads forever. Ive restarted it and it still doesnt work.

:)

HeatherCalhoun, Jun 25, 2019
  2. HeatherCalhoun Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Power cycling/restarting didnt work as mentioned before
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Xbox is having issues

Hi,

There is an issue with Party Functionality at the moment including Mute/Unmute.

The team are working hard on getting this back online asap. You can stay up to date by going to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status/

HP
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Hi Heather,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Power cycle the console, by holding the power button down for 5 seconds or until it turns off.

Restart the console and try it again to see if that fixes it.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox having issues.

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It is possible when the console went down it was during an update or corrupted a file. We recommend to try a

soft factory reset
    , where you select keep my games and apps. You will need to re-download your profile to the console.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox having an issue.

1. Xbox having an issue. - Similar Threads - having issue

2. Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately: I was playing game on my xbox one s with my friend while speaking in group chat when suddenly everyone was marked has disconnected in group chat this happend a lot lately with a lots of people do...
  3. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  4. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  5. [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?: So my xbox decided to stop playing my games...The error code 0x80831002 With a message that says (translated from French) : A problem regarding your games occured.To play, you must delete and...
  6. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  7. Having startup issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having startup issues: Since the June update, my Xbox One has been misbehaving. Generally I let the console sleep overnight. When I go to start playing next day, the console can't seem to load the game I select. I get...
  8. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  9. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  10. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...