Xbox having an issue.

Discus and support Xbox having an issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I get on my xbox and sign in, i select my account and it loads a new grey screen where I assume youd enter your password (i changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherCalhoun, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Xbox having an issue.

Whenever I get on my xbox and sign in, i select my account and it loads a new grey screen where I assume youd enter your password (i changed my password earlier today) and it just loads forever. Ive restarted it and it still doesnt work.

:)

HeatherCalhoun, Jun 25, 2019
  2. HeatherCalhoun Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Power cycling/restarting didnt work as mentioned before
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Xbox is having issues

Hi,

There is an issue with Party Functionality at the moment including Mute/Unmute.

The team are working hard on getting this back online asap. You can stay up to date by going to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status/

HP
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Hi Heather,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox having an issue.

Power cycle the console, by holding the power button down for 5 seconds or until it turns off.

Restart the console and try it again to see if that fixes it.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox having issues.

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It is possible when the console went down it was during an update or corrupted a file. We recommend to try a

soft factory reset
    , where you select keep my games and apps. You will need to re-download your profile to the console.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox having an issue.

1. Xbox having an issue. - Similar Threads - having issue

2. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  3. Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGB308 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  5. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  6. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?: I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X. submitted by...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app: My wife uses the Sky TV app all the time but since just before Christmas she's been having issues with the adverts freezing at the beginning before the programme will start. When she starts a show...
  8. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  9. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]