Xbox hdmi not outputting any signal.

Discus and support Xbox hdmi not outputting any signal. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need to send xbox back for repair under warranty. Problem is the web page for doing this isn't working properly. Once you go through the whole returns... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melltdownmylo, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Xbox hdmi not outputting any signal.

Need to send xbox back for repair under warranty. Problem is the web page for doing this isn't working properly. Once you go through the whole returns process and press submit it just takes you back to the start of the process. Also it says no chat or phone
    support available for this problem!!!

Come on Microsoft its nearly Christmas and i need to get my in warranty xbox fixed or there will be some very angry little people over the holidays.

:)

Melltdownmylo, Dec 2, 2020
  2. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox One - FAQ

If it outputs an HDMI signal, you can plug it in to the HDMI input on the Xbox One and it will work.
  3. GlitzyClub3482 Win User

Connecting my 360 to a Home Theather

It's not a switch. It's a HDMI Repeater which routes the signals via processors and outputs the signals to the HDMI output. There is no direct passthrough, without processing the data first and adding a delay in signal.

You have shown no proof in the HDMI signals being directly passed through without being processed and your assumption on 50-133ms of Xbox 360 processing delay on Campaigns is Ludicrous too...
  4. annix Win User

How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

This device is for PC or Xbox?
    It will capture any HDMI signal, PC/Console or Other, but you will need a PC to deal with the output.
  5. BDH2k2 Win User

Xbox One and now Xbox One S

If your Samsung is UHD 4k blu ray player it will already be HDMI 2.0a or it would not output any picture. But, if your Samsung is a up scaling 4k blu ray player it will not be updated at all since regular blu rays do not use that encryption. If your TV is
    a 2015 model or newer it has HDMI 2.0a, but if it older like a late 2013 model or early 2014 check with the manufacturer. If your tv upgrades to 2.0a anyway all the old HDMI signal will output the same so the sync is irrelevant because it just uses the signal
    being sent. Perfect example lets say you have a Xbox 360 which uses HDMI 1.0 to 1.3 I don't remember which, but your tv has HDMI 2.0a. The picture will be the highest quality of what that HDMI can provide. So, the HDMI 2.0a will output the picture from the
    old signal and treats it HDMI 1.0 to 1.3. I hope that clears up anything on not having a good sync because any older signal is no issues for newer HDMI ports. One thing to keep in mind is the cable being used for HDMI 1.4 and above a high speed transfer HDMI
    is highly suggested, but for HDMI 2.0a high speed cables are required due to the encryption within the signal which means any older HDMI cable without high speed transfers will output no picture.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Audio->Reciever

It doesn't matter. Both the HDMI audio output and the optical audio output provide the same audio signal. While one is optical and one is electrical, both are digital and contain the same information.

The only thing you should worry about is if the receiver introduces any latency in the HDMI video path.
Thema:

Xbox hdmi not outputting any signal.

1. Xbox hdmi not outputting any signal. - Similar Threads - hdmi outputting signal

2. Xbox Party Chat not Outputting through HDMI or Optical Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat not Outputting through HDMI or Optical Audio: Hey everyone! As the title states I can't seem to get the "Party Chat Output" settings to change. If I have a headset plugged into my controller no matter what the "Party Chat Output" setting is...
  3. XSX - Output from HDMI 2.1 to Displayport

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX - Output from HDMI 2.1 to Displayport: Will there be some type of adapter created to allow output to a monitor that has HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2? I have just purchased a 1440p 144 Hz monitor, but the I/O is a bit outdated. If I am...
  4. Hdmi output not working after 5-15min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi output not working after 5-15min: Hello. I have lately experienced a problem on my xbox one X. Its working fine first mintes after cold, but after 5-15min screen droppes out and in for some minutes before full Black screen. Its...
  5. XBOX ONE X HDMI Output

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X HDMI Output: My XBOX ONE X is only 6 months old and worked fine, but I turned it on recently and the HDMI output won't work and I can't get it to come up on my TV screen. 66ae25f2-dd94-42d8-a4d1-13cec9f62413
  6. Issue With Xbox One Video Output on HDMI (After using DVI)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Xbox One Video Output on HDMI (After using DVI): Hello, I have an issue with my video output on my Xbox One, I used to use it with an HDMI cable with an HDMI-DVI adapter to use it on my Monitor, it always worked fine and on 1080p When I got...
  7. Xbox One X HDMI Video output not working, Streaming to PC working fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Video output not working, Streaming to PC working fine.: Hardware: Xbox One X Tested: - Two Televisions - Four HDMI ports tested between the two TV's - Three HDMI cables including original that came with Xbox One X - One TV has a little visual...
  8. XBOX One X no connection to TV (no HDMI output)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X no connection to TV (no HDMI output): Hey guys Just bought an Xbox One (just over a month ago). Turned it on this morning and just tried to go from FiFA to COD and the screen went black and TV said no hdmi input. Tried the usual,...
  9. Xbox Will Not Output HDMI after Console Companion Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Will Not Output HDMI after Console Companion Streaming: Hello, I am in the Beta Ring running on an Xbox One X. My console reports that it installed an update on 4/13/2020 at 5PM. The system was functioning properly yesterday after the update was...
  10. HDMI output mode on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI output mode on Xbox One X: I'm using HDMI port to connect my Xbox One to my TV, and I found the TV silent and the output mode was automatically switched to DVI. When I changed the mode manually to HDMI, the TV started to...