XBOX HDMI Port

Discus and support XBOX HDMI Port in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day, So I've had recent issues pertaining to my Xbox One not having a HDMI Signal to the TV when plugged in with the cable. The cable itself is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gulliblistic, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Gulliblistic
    Gulliblistic Guest

XBOX HDMI Port

Good day,

So I've had recent issues pertaining to my Xbox One not having a HDMI Signal to the TV when plugged in with the cable. The cable itself is fine as it works between my PC Desktop & my TV itself so it's concluded that there is an issue with the HDMI
    port itself. Now the issue arises that since this Xbox was bought in 2014 (or so) I know the warranty would have long expired so Microsoft wont fix it and I haven't a clue or the tools needed to repair (what could possibly be the retainer chip causing the
    issue) said-HDMI port, my question is what is a good place to go to get said-HDMI port fixed? I live in the UK to narrow down those kind of places.

Thanks in advance,

-

:)

Gulliblistic, Aug 19, 2019
  2. CacsTech Win User

Xbox One and Digital TV Question

Hello C0nd1t10nR3D,

How the Xbox One works with being able to control the TV is that the Xbox One has a HDMI In port and a HDMI Out port. If a person had a cable set-top box, they would take the HDMI cable from that and plug it into the HDMI In port on the Xbox One, and then
    connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI Out port and connect that to the TV.

In your case, I think it could only work if your TV had both a HDMI Out port and a HDMI In port. If this is the case, which I don't ever think I've heard of a thing for just a TV (I guess it could be possible), then you would go from the TV's HDMI Out port
    to the Xbox One's HDMI In port and from the Xbox One's HDMI Out port to the TV's HDMI In port.

I hope I have answered your question!

-cacman14
  3. FortisObtinebit Win User

Xbox one and hdmi

No,as long as the HDMI port on the back of your cable box is "HDMI Out", you will be fine. You get a HDMI cord to go from cable box to xbox HDMI IN port , and a HDMI cord to go from xbox HDMI Out Port to tv.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

Xbox one to my laptop

@Smiles its the hdmi port on the laptop that is only hdmi out,nothing to do with the xbox one hdmi ports.
  5. #ultrahd4k Win User

Original Xbox won't display sound or video

Then you use HDMI cable.(Not all original xbox 360 consoles have a HDMI port)So better check for a HDMI port at the back of the xbox.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX ONE NOT CONNECTING TO HDMI?

There are 2 HDMI ports in the back of the Xbox one is an input and one is an output make sure your HDMI on the back of the Xbox is coming out of the HDMI port out to tv.
Thema:

XBOX HDMI Port

1. XBOX HDMI Port - Similar Threads - HDMI Port

2. HDMI port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port is broken: [img] What do i do and how much would it cost me to repay it ? 6f922965-71e5-4540-9f90-018d0e5b97f2
  3. HDMI out port broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI out port broken: Xbox one fell. HDMI out port broken 3fc40427-1978-4af7-9347-58f2d7ba03bd
  4. xbox one x hdmi port problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi port problems: I recently had some problems with my Xbox one x. I played it for a couple hours last night then shut it off and went to bed. the next morning i had the day off from work so i went to turn it on...
  5. HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT: HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT ON XBOX X CONSOLE ? 97b568ad-2b96-40cb-b73e-bfbeb1ef7c7b
  6. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  7. TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...: Two Xbox One X consoles connected to the same HDMI port of a Philips TV, but reacting differently! That's my problem: my xbox one x shows all the green check marks for hdr games but my brother's...
  8. Xbox one x hdmi port fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x hdmi port fault: Hi , My Scorpio edition xbox one x purchased on 09 November 2017 now shows the dreaded no hdmi input fault that loads are starting to experience .Nice to see Microsoft offer me a replament for...
  9. Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue: I have an Xbox One X still under Warranty last month it started flickering. The tv would go blank for a few seconds then come back on. After awhile it gor worse and worse. I switched tvs and...
  10. HDMI port suddenly not working on Xbox one x - no sound or picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port suddenly not working on Xbox one x - no sound or picture: After about two weeks of not playing my xbox one x i turned it on and there is no signal from the HDMI port. I’ve tried swapping cables, ports on my receiver and directly to my tv. Have tested...