Xbox hdmi

Discus and support Xbox hdmi in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My little sister recently ripped my HDMI out to TV plug on my xbox one X first gen. And now the HDMI out won't correctly display on any TV what do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JefferyBrickey, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Xbox hdmi

My little sister recently ripped my HDMI out to TV plug on my xbox one X first gen. And now the HDMI out won't correctly display on any TV what do I do? Is it replaceable? I know longer have warranty on said Xbox. So I don't know if I should take it into
    a store. Help please

:)

JefferyBrickey, Mar 28, 2019
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I did some of my own investigating.

For those with with Home Theatres with HDMI

Cable Box HDMI Out to Xbox One HDMI In

Xbox One HDMI Out to Home Theatre HDMI In

Home Theatre HDMI Out to HDTV In

If using optical audio for sound, connect the toslink from the Xbox One to the HT.
  3. FortisObtinebit Win User

Xbox one and hdmi

No,as long as the HDMI port on the back of your cable box is "HDMI Out", you will be fine. You get a HDMI cord to go from cable box to xbox HDMI IN port , and a HDMI cord to go from xbox HDMI Out Port to tv.
  4. Waxx1981 Win User

HDMI Input causing intermittent Audio and Video signal loss issues

1. Cisco ISB7500

2. AT&T

3. CISCO ISB7500 (HDMI) Xbox One (HDMI) Pioneer VSX-1021 (HDMI) LG LX6500

Removing the Xbox One eliminates the issue, and swapping HDMI cables into and out of the Xbox One does nothing. Signal loss is basically permanent now.

HDMI cable from Xbox One to receiver is the one provided with Xbox One, all other HDMI are insignia highspeed HDMI.
  5. TokyoRose00 Win User

How can I use Xbox 360 on MY PC Monitor? (Please Read ALL)

If your xbox has hdmi the get a dvi to hdmi cable or dvi to hdmi converter.
  6. CacsTech Win User

Xbox One and Digital TV Question

Hello C0nd1t10nR3D,

How the Xbox One works with being able to control the TV is that the Xbox One has a HDMI In port and a HDMI Out port. If a person had a cable set-top box, they would take the HDMI cable from that and plug it into the HDMI In port on the Xbox One, and then
    connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI Out port and connect that to the TV.

In your case, I think it could only work if your TV had both a HDMI Out port and a HDMI In port. If this is the case, which I don't ever think I've heard of a thing for just a TV (I guess it could be possible), then you would go from the TV's HDMI Out port
    to the Xbox One's HDMI In port and from the Xbox One's HDMI Out port to the TV's HDMI In port.

I hope I have answered your question!

-cacman14
Thema:

Xbox hdmi

1. Xbox hdmi - Similar Threads - hdmi

2. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  3. broke hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    broke hdmi port: The warranty on my xbox expired over 2 years ago and I have already taken it apart to clean it. I would like to know if, with the proper tools and much experience with electronics repair, I could...
  4. HDMI Output To TV Is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Output To TV Is Broken: I have an Xbox One X that I've been using for a few months now. Two days ago when I turn it on my TV says "No connection". I made sure I was on the right input and I was. I plugged it into another...
  5. HDMI black out

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI black out: hello. Ive had an xbox one x for nine months now and a month ago my screen started to flicker to black for a few seconds at a time but only once a week. Today it flickered black twice then it shut...
  6. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  7. xbox one HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one HDMI port: My son was moving his xbox one last night and somehow broke his HDMI port. I am thinking he tripped on the cord that was still plugged in to the console. After reading online, this seems to be a...
  8. hdmi wont read but work

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi wont read but work: my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17
  9. Hdmi/VGA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi/VGA: i normally use a vga cord and a pc monitor with my xbox but ive recently tried to use a regular hdmi cord and a tv with it but the screen stays blank. When i tried the vga on the monitor again...
  10. Xbox one x hdmi flicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x hdmi flicker: My xbox one x just randomly started flickering in and out and now is a black screen. The display flickers back on but then returns to the black screen. I have tried other cables and it did not fix...