Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

Discus and support Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller? 944a5b6f-64f6-4431-8b68-bf8490ff8c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CausedTadpole, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller?

:)

CausedTadpole, Sep 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Use the direct tv a access
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

It is possible to have voice play through your television speakers, its in the voice or speaker setting, I believe.
  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

USB is for controller charging purposes only, not for use unless you use the xbox adapter. Connecting your headphones to the console's USB port will not allow audio to work on your headphones.

See link to Xbox One compatible accessories: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox one s controller

Hi there,

it will depend on what actually is broken, is it just the headset port or something else that causes it not to work.

If it's just the port then I do assume that using the adapter will result in being able to use headphones, assuming the headset is supported.

See this link for more details on the adapter and for details on what is supported or not:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
  6. gds1972 Win User

Are there earbuds you can use for xbox

Thema:

1. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning - Similar Threads - headphone accessory port

2. Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work: My microphone has decided to stop working in the middle of my game, my friends can't hear me anymore but I can still hear them and hear the sound of my games! I have tried with 2 microphone, 4...
  3. Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.: I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and now I am unable to connect my turtle beach wireless headphones (stealth 600 and 700) to my console. Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem?...
  4. Xbox headphone jack replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack replacement: Hi, just snapped the headphone jack on my Microsoft headphones. Is it possible to get a replacement? anyone know somewhere to order from, ideally in the UK. Thanks...
  5. Headphone mic not working, how to enable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone mic not working, how to enable?: Hi folks I have a Logitech G432 headphone and mic. The 3.5mm plug has 3 rings...two for stereo and one for the mic. It came with a 3.5mm splitter, and some sort of USB adapter. I've tried...
  6. Still encountering audio blow out when plugging in headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Still encountering audio blow out when plugging in headphones: This issue has been happening for a while now. At least a year and a half. To replicate: start playing Spotify on Xbox one X through my tv/sound bar. Then plug a headset in the controller using a...
  7. My Xbox Controller’s headphone jack seems to have something wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller’s headphone jack seems to have something wrong.: I was using my headphones when suddenly they didn’t allow me to hear all of the sounds, (peoples voices, etc.) so i got new headphones and they also didn’t allow me to hear all of the sounds. I...
  8. not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the...

in XBoX on Windows
    not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the...: Hello, I am using a XBOX one controller connected to PC via bluetooth. When I connect my headphone through the 3.5 mm headphone jack in the controller, I am not getting the headphones in the...
  9. Crackling and stuttering noise through controller when headphones plugged in

in XboX Insiders
    Crackling and stuttering noise through controller when headphones plugged in: I have the Xbox Alpha update installed and there is a potential issue with the audio. The audio that is through the headset had a crackle and a stutter occasionally. Sometimes it’s worse than...
  10. Headphones Not Working [Alpha Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Headphones Not Working [Alpha Skip Ahead]: I have noticed that regular headphones don't appear to be working in Alpha Skip Ahead (Connected to the controller). I can use headsets / headphones with a microphone, but normal headphones don't...