Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

Discus and support Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller? 944a5b6f-64f6-4431-8b68-bf8490ff8c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CausedTadpole, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller?

:)

CausedTadpole, Sep 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Use the direct tv a access
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

It is possible to have voice play through your television speakers, its in the voice or speaker setting, I believe.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox one s controller

Hi there,

it will depend on what actually is broken, is it just the headset port or something else that causes it not to work.

If it's just the port then I do assume that using the adapter will result in being able to use headphones, assuming the headset is supported.

See this link for more details on the adapter and for details on what is supported or not:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
  5. gds1972 Win User

Are there earbuds you can use for xbox

6. Isaac0131 Win User

Please Help.

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So far three different controllers had worked for a day, more or less before not detecting the headset, correct? It is a NUBWO stereo headset (3rd party) with an Xbox standard controller. I understand that the headset works
    on another device but try another headset or even a cheap pair of headphones on the controller to check the port.

Also, yes it is best to update the controller as well.
    Update your controller
    by using the Xbox Accessories app:

1. Get the app from Microsoft Windows 10 by searching for "Xbox Accessories."
    2. Launch the Xbox Accessories app.
    3. Connect your Xbox One Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    4. Note You'll be prompted to update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition if you haven't yet done so.
    5. When the controller is connected, you'll see the message “Update Required” if an update is mandatory. Install the update.
    I hope this helps
    I have tried using my brother's new 300$ Beats Headphones and the same issue appears to be happening. Either I am very unlucky and got 2 defective controllers or I need to update the controllers. Also on the Covert Forces Controller the power supply malfunctioned
    not the headphone jack I never had a problem using the NUBWO headset on that controller. Oh and I tried the update directions it says that there is no update available.
Thema:

1. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning - Similar Threads - headphone accessory port

2. How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller: How do You connect them step-by-step?? f5063604-d853-48c4-8d69-d51268efde9d
  3. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  4. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  5. Headphone/Mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone/Mic issue: I have a pair of Turtle Beaches that work when I plug them into my PC, but not my xbox. My xbox won't recognize the mic. I tried a hard reset I tried updating the controller I bought a new...
  6. Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x: Hello I bought Dolby atmos some time ago. All was good and working without any problems, yesterday I noticed Dolby has stopped working and the app dolby acces on xbox do not see my headset. I have...
  7. Arctis 7 headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arctis 7 headphones: Hi guys just purchased these for my son, but I cannot get the to work on his xbox one?? anyone know how? TIA :) 6934173b-bd37-410b-a616-27db28a542f2
  8. DTS X headphone support

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X headphone support: seeing this is supported on windows 10 will it be supported for xbox one submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments]
  9. Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...: Hasta hace unos meses utilizaba auriculares de 3,5 para escuchar y hablar. Desde hace un tiempo no los reconoce. El único que reconoce es el original de la consola que tiene 1 auricular. Cambiaron...
  10. Disconnect joystick and headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect joystick and headphones: Hello, For some time now, I have been playing games, and all of a sudden, the controller and the headset do not work anymore. It's also impossible to turn it off. Only solution, press the ON /...