Xbox Headset Warranty

Discus and support Xbox Headset Warranty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I am based in the UK. My son purchased a headset back in January 2018. It carried a 12 month warranty. In July 2018 it broke. Eventually mid... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Xbox Headset Warranty

Hi there,

I am based in the UK. My son purchased a headset back in January 2018. It carried a 12 month warranty. In July 2018 it broke. Eventually mid August 2018 Xbox sent a replacement. However, this replacement has now developed the same problem, 7.5 months later.

Does the new replacement headset have a warranty or not? An advisor informed me that it does not and only the original 12 month warranty from the original product stands!

I foolishly thought that the new product would also carry a 12 month warranty?

am somewhat disgruntled that my son spent his money on a product that appears to last 7.5 months at best?!!!

Thanks for any advice on this.

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

What is the Microsoft warranty for the Xbox One Chat Headset?

The warranty for Xbox Accessories is just 90 days. The console has a 1 year warranty.

If you bought an extended warranty, as you stated, then you'd want to contact that warranty provider since they extended warranty would be handled by that company.

Most of the Xbox One controllers will have a 3.5 MM jack for any (CTIA) standard headset (that works for android phones too). You might search only for Xbox One Headset and see what options are available.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Warranty for Xbox headset

Headsets come with a limited 90 day warranty so you may be out of luck. Is it an Xbox headset or another brand?
  4. ChristineL1978 Win User

I tried to register headset on the site.

Serial number has letters, site would not accept letters

tried only the numbers and serial number was rejected
  5. ChristineL1978 Win User

I am having a problem registering the device

the serial number on my receipt for the product has letters and numbers

when registering the device on the site, only numbers are accepted.

Ive tried 3 times and no matter how, it won't accept serial number to register product.

Im sure device warranty is 1 year as the headphones are made by Xbox one on the receipt.

I know we bought extended warranty for 2 more years

but on receipt and in store they request we contact Xbox for any problems with the headphones
  6. ChristineL1978 Win User

It is an Xbox headset on receipt

we bought extended warranty.

On receipt it says 1 year with Xbox and 2 years with the source where we bought it
Thema:

Xbox Headset Warranty

1. Xbox Headset Warranty - Similar Threads - Headset Warranty

2. Warranty for Xbox headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty for Xbox headset: we bought an Xbox headset in March 2018. One of the speakers on the headset stopped working i have the warranty with Xbox for now trying to get help to get it fixed but can't figure out what...
  3. Warranty for Special Edition stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Special Edition stereo headset: In the warranty section, once you register your xbox one you can put a ticket in for warranty on accessories...there are two headsets listed, but neither are the right one, and the only thing it...
  4. What is the Microsoft warranty for the Xbox One Chat Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Microsoft warranty for the Xbox One Chat Headset?: This is my son's 2nd headset in 3 years and it is now not working. Purchased it a little under a year ago from retail store, along with an extended warranty. They are telling me to contact MS...
  5. Xbox one Headset broken vs warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset broken vs warranty: Hi, I have two broken headset that are on warranty. I want to know ow to proceed to send those headset to be replace. Note that I am not able to register those headset. Thanks...
  6. Stereo Headset warranty, replace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset warranty, replace: Hello, I would like to know, if there is any way how to replace Stereo Headset? If I would go to Repair and service center, there is no option to choose stereoheadset, only headset....
  7. Xbox One Stereo Headset warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset warranty: So the mic on my headset has stopped working completely, I can only hear and have tried multiple tests to see if it was the mic. So I decided to replace it but the thing is I can't register it...
  8. Headset warranty replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset warranty replacement.: Terrible customer service agents attempting to replace chat headsets under warranty. Especially when a item is under warranty you usually get a timeframe to send the broken item we have already...
  9. Absolutely confused on Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset warranty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely confused on Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset warranty ...: I purchased the Microsoft XBox One Stereo headset from a major online retailer in October 2014. The retailer web site clearly states it comes with a one year warranty. The microphone stopped...
  10. Xb1 warranty and stock headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1 warranty and stock headset: Just wondering why is it that I spend $500 on a product and accessories and I have to pay for shipping on a out of the box broken headset. Ive gone through all the troubleshooting steps to no...