Xbox headset

Discus and support Xbox headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I plug in my turtle beach headphones, I can't adjust the Headset Chat Mixer under Audio, the slide bar is greyed out. I can hear party chat fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keith saito, Aug 2, 2020.

1. keith saito
    keith saito Guest

Xbox headset

When I plug in my turtle beach headphones, I can't adjust the Headset Chat Mixer under Audio, the slide bar is greyed out. I can hear party chat fine but cant hear game volume through my headset.

:)

keith saito, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Mic compatability - Ath-Adg1x

On each headset case, it says what the headset is compatible with. You have to buy a Xbox headset that's compatible with Xbox.
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  5. TheVet96 Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Hello Mimi!

Below is a list of non-compatible headsets:

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

More info on using compatible headsets with the adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ible-headset#047ca027eaf44c428f2799723b43aebc
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

Hi Zathrus,

We have two of the
    Xbox Stereo Headset
    with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, and both sets have worked well with no problems for sometime now. And I have used the
    adapter with non-Microsoft headset with no issues. So, given that you say your "3.5 mm cabled headset " works directly connected to the controller, then I regret to say it would seem that the fault lies with the adapter itself and may need to be replace.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
Thema:

Xbox headset

1. Xbox headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. Static in headset on new Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static in headset on new Xbox one controller: Microsoft- A little over a month ago I bought a new xbox one controller. For the first 2 weeks it worked perfectly. Ever since then when plugging a headset into the controller periodically there...
  3. Im Having problems with the Xbox headset chat mixer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im Having problems with the Xbox headset chat mixer.: I have tried multiple things, and a suggestion I've done, it was:hold the Xbox button down until it powers off or hold it down for 9 seconds, then unplug Xbox for 5mins. I did that, still bugged....
  4. My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?: I understand that headsets can also work as microphones but this just happened out of nowhere. I recently logged onto my xbox and was at first scared that my mic didnt work until I started talking...
  5. My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.: It was working fine up until a few minutes ago, then I took the batteries out and placed new ones. When I turned on the controller again, the headset didn't connect so I tried clicking on the mute...
  6. Headset won't pick up game chat, but picks up party chat just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't pick up game chat, but picks up party chat just fine.: As the title says. It seems to be ALL my games as well and not just one specific game. I dont know if it was the latest update or what, but i hope i can get some help with this soon! Its hard to...
  7. I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk: My xbox one headset is connected to my conroller and i can talk just fine but i cant hear any audio on any game or on the console itslef and i know its not the headset becuase i can conect it to a...
  8. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  9. My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.: So i was going to get on my xbox and when i plugged in my headphones, it onky worked on one ear. I went to check if it needed an update but it didint. I tried to use my headset on my other...
  10. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2