xbox heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!!

Discus and support xbox heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why does my xbox account disconnect when I connect to wifi and then reconnect if I disconnect my wifi 1dba19e9-7ea4-4573-ba2a-19664aa28a18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOLDENTWINKIE99, Jan 22, 2014.

1. xbox heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!!

why does my xbox account disconnect when I connect to wifi and then reconnect if I disconnect my wifi

:)

GOLDENTWINKIE99, Jan 22, 2014
  2. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Jan 22, 2014
  3. pault2007
    pault2007 Guest
    Xbox one voice commands list

Xbox go to Internet Explorer
    Xbox watch TV
    Xbox answer (when Skype notification comes up during a game)
    Xbox hang up (end Skype call)

pault2007, Jan 22, 2014
  4. xbox heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!!

Goto>settings>system>Storage>and on all devices you have (hard drive) press Y and clear Cache 3 times

then where it says all devices press X,LB,RB X,LB,RB X

Frozen Shotz25, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Frozen Shotz25 Win User

Goto>settings>system>Storage>and on all devices you have (hard drive) press Y and clear Cache 3 times

then where it says all devices press X,LB,RB X,LB,RB X
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

Hello everyone :)

Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

Xbox One is the Xbox 3

Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

7. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games

If this game is backward compatibility, I mean Xbox 360 games or Xbox Classic, so yes you can. If you mean Xbox One Games there is nothing different if you are play before your Xbox One S on Xbox One, still you can play these games on Xbox One S or Xbox
    ONE X. When the next-gen Xbox console is in 2020, the Xbox Classic, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will also play on the next generation of Xbox.
  9. CRUZZifer Win User

What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Xbox On, Xbox Go To Netflix, Xbox Record That and Xbox Go To Party.
Thema: