Xbox Help

Discus and support Xbox Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox won't lanuch any games and just says "took to long to start." I don't know what to do because I've tried hard reset, restarting, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HolySquirrel183, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Help

Hi, my xbox won't lanuch any games and just says "took to long to start." I don't know what to do because I've tried hard reset, restarting, and currently it's just sitting on a blank screen

:)

HolySquirrel183, Nov 6, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Help

3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox Help

Hello PoisonBand45144

You may only change the Privacy Settings as stated above to allow access into some games.

Remember that anything involving making these types of changes must be done through a
    Parent Account.

If trying to adjust items such as Gamer Pictures, the account will have to await the
    Graduation Date.

This is the date chosen at the origin of the account.

Read more at the Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children article.

Let us know if this worked for you!
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox help

Ok, finally getting around to upgrading from 360 to an Xbox One.

Is there any way to transfer my player stats or do I just have to start all over again?
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

help xbox

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  6. RyanAMeeks Win User

help xbox

Same problem here. It says i need to log in with the profile that bought the game, but, i am. Hope this is fixed soon. :(
Thema:

Xbox Help

1. Xbox Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Help: My headset is working fine except my mic my mic is acting weird so when I talk people can’t hear me but they can hear my game what do I do? submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft Education Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Education Edition Help: Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me...
  4. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  5. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  6. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Everytime i try to sign in my xbox does exactly freeze it just sits there after i enter the password and all that and it just wont log into the account i need help please any suggestions...
  7. Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!: I need help bad i cant use my account or anything because it keeps asking me to verify stuff and i had to update my security info and it doesnt go into effect until december ive looked for help on...
  8. who needs help with a questiion on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who needs help with a questiion on any game: who needs help with a question on any game c4cabeb4-896d-4665-bb93-230c1a35ea21
  9. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  10. Help - my mouse isn’t working with Minecraft.

in XboX Insiders
    Help - my mouse isn’t working with Minecraft.: I noticed that Minecraft supported keyboard and mouse one the Xbox one and decided to hook my stuff up, but when I tried to use it in gameplay I couldn’t turn my head. All the keyboard controls...