Xbox Help

Discus and support Xbox Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox won't lanuch any games and just says "took to long to start." I don't know what to do because I've tried hard reset, restarting, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HolySquirrel183, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Help

Hi, my xbox won't lanuch any games and just says "took to long to start." I don't know what to do because I've tried hard reset, restarting, and currently it's just sitting on a blank screen

:)

HolySquirrel183, Nov 6, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Help

3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox Help

Hello PoisonBand45144

You may only change the Privacy Settings as stated above to allow access into some games.

Remember that anything involving making these types of changes must be done through a
    Parent Account.

If trying to adjust items such as Gamer Pictures, the account will have to await the
    Graduation Date.

This is the date chosen at the origin of the account.

Read more at the Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children article.

Let us know if this worked for you!
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox help

Ok, finally getting around to upgrading from 360 to an Xbox One.

Is there any way to transfer my player stats or do I just have to start all over again?
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

help xbox

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  6. RyanAMeeks Win User

help xbox

Same problem here. It says i need to log in with the profile that bought the game, but, i am. Hope this is fixed soon. :(
Thema:

Xbox Help

1. Xbox Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Xbox Controller Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Help: My xbox controller out of no where, the LS stopped working. So i checked on xbox accessories and it says that the LS is being pressed even though it is not pressed. Ive done rubbing alchohol and...
  3. Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please): I created my current MSFT account originally to allow my son to play Xbox and get his subscriptions/games. As he has gotten older, I would lik for him to manage the account himself. I have no...
  4. I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help: I need help deleting all my friends at once please help me 19345949-33f1-4d4c-81c5-02b0158e2d21
  5. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    help: i was playing fortnitew when my i got a notification saying installation stopped and then i went my xbox started buggin so then i restarted it and when i went to my games and apps i only had 4...
  6. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  7. Help with Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Microsoft flight simulator: Using yoke, peddles and throttle instead of key board a7251fc6-17a0-42b4-8355-7cb1e2334c38
  8. please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app: How to fix this [img] 61073a59-29e0-445c-81b2-3d21cd813ffa
  9. I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help: I just got this new mic and when im in random squad fill ls or in a party in fortnite is does not work. I’ve tried it on skype and other games and it works fine. Do I have yo set up the mic on the...
  10. i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help: so i linked my ps4 to my microsoft to my ps4 account but i lost that account but now i have a new one i want to sign in with that but its already liked is there anything i can do...