Xbox help

Discus and support Xbox help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I submit a player to avoid them so i removed them but I want to add him as a friend on xbox but I cant because I have avoid him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lightning2O12, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Xbox help

I submit a player to avoid them so i removed them but I want to add him as a friend on xbox but I cant because I have avoid him

:)

lightning2O12, Jan 21, 2014
  2. hawkone
    hawkone Guest
    Xbox one & PS4 stock checker

I had my order cancelled for an xbox one a week before launch, now I may have two not sure yet Xbox help :(
    You may find this site helpful Xbox One Console in Stock Checker and Locator
    It refreshes automatically I would recommend keeping an eye on Argos early in the mornings they had stock of Xbox Friday morning but went very quickly home delivery only .
    Had stock again this morning but has now gone .
    Hope this helps somebody as it helped me.

hawkone, Jan 21, 2014
  3. chris4652009
    chris4652009 Guest
    chris4652009, Jan 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox help

You will need to know their gamertag so you can add them as a friend.

onyxishere, Jan 21, 2014
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Help

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox Help

Hello PoisonBand45144

You may only change the Privacy Settings as stated above to allow access into some games.

Remember that anything involving making these types of changes must be done through a
    Parent Account.

If trying to adjust items such as Gamer Pictures, the account will have to await the
    Graduation Date.

This is the date chosen at the origin of the account.

Read more at the Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children article.

Let us know if this worked for you!
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox help

Ok, finally getting around to upgrading from 360 to an Xbox One.

Is there any way to transfer my player stats or do I just have to start all over again?
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

help xbox

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  9. RyanAMeeks Win User

help xbox

Same problem here. It says i need to log in with the profile that bought the game, but, i am. Hope this is fixed soon. :(
Thema:

Xbox help

1. Xbox help - Similar Threads - help

2. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  3. Increase in Latency? ISP will not help

in XboX Insiders
    Increase in Latency? ISP will not help: Normally have a ping of ~40ms but since I've joined the insider programme and console beta my being now is about 180ms. Cannot achieve target latency for streaming service Any ideas? submitted...
  4. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  5. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  6. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  7. AYUDA! Tengo un problema en la facturación. [Edit - Translation] - HELP! I have a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AYUDA! Tengo un problema en la facturación. [Edit - Translation] - HELP! I have a problem...: Hola! Mi nombre es Gastón (Trosert en xbox), yo en el mes de noviembre compre xbox game pass ultimate, que estaba en oferta por un mes, el cual utilice y pague en el instante con mi tarjeta de...
  8. How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???: Have an Xbox One X that was purchased May 2019 so still have 2.5 months left on the warranty. The Xbox will turn on but get a startup error message and after having exhausted all tips and fixes...
  9. Error code 0x80a40019 need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x80a40019 need help: I currently live in Okinawa jp, and out of no where i started having issues with the game store app ie not being able to open at games in the game store. it automatically sent me to the home...
  10. Need help with xbox mic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox mic.: Upgraded to an xbox one x. My mic is connected, i can not talk but can hear. My privacy settings are fine, my controller is updated, I power cycled, etc. Any advice?...