Xbox help

Discus and support Xbox help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I submit a player to avoid them so i removed them but I want to add him as a friend on xbox but I cant because I have avoid him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lightning2O12, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Xbox help

I submit a player to avoid them so i removed them but I want to add him as a friend on xbox but I cant because I have avoid him

:)

lightning2O12, Jan 21, 2014
  2. hawkone
    hawkone Guest
    Xbox one & PS4 stock checker

I had my order cancelled for an xbox one a week before launch, now I may have two not sure yet Xbox help :(
    You may find this site helpful Xbox One Console in Stock Checker and Locator
    It refreshes automatically I would recommend keeping an eye on Argos early in the mornings they had stock of Xbox Friday morning but went very quickly home delivery only .
    Had stock again this morning but has now gone .
    Hope this helps somebody as it helped me.

hawkone, Jan 21, 2014
  3. chris4652009
    chris4652009 Guest
    chris4652009, Jan 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox help

You will need to know their gamertag so you can add them as a friend.

onyxishere, Jan 21, 2014
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Help

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox Help

Hello PoisonBand45144

You may only change the Privacy Settings as stated above to allow access into some games.

Remember that anything involving making these types of changes must be done through a
    Parent Account.

If trying to adjust items such as Gamer Pictures, the account will have to await the
    Graduation Date.

This is the date chosen at the origin of the account.

Read more at the Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children article.

Let us know if this worked for you!
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox help

Ok, finally getting around to upgrading from 360 to an Xbox One.

Is there any way to transfer my player stats or do I just have to start all over again?
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

help xbox

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  9. RyanAMeeks Win User

help xbox

Same problem here. It says i need to log in with the profile that bought the game, but, i am. Hope this is fixed soon. :(
Thema:

Xbox help

1. Xbox help - Similar Threads - help

2. Xbox X please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X please help!: Xbox is just recently started malfunctioning. So no games or apps are loading. Keeps giving me the for some reason error code. I've reset the system multiple times. I even did the factory reset...
  3. 2 Step Authentication Login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Step Authentication Login help: Hello - I am in a bit of a pickle. I have 2-step log in authentication enabled on my main MSFT account. I switched jobs and got a new phone number, losing access to the phone number that is the...
  4. help error code 100-00000703-80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    help error code 100-00000703-80910002: kbox s keeps shutting down and returns to troubleshoot screen the stuck at same update 54% help plz ca79eccf-d9f1-4cda-a325-f702a397da29
  5. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  6. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  7. Account help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account help.: I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer....
  8. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  9. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  10. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...