Xbox helpers

Discus and support Xbox helpers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One fell and the input of the HDMI out TV broke and I can't link the signal. I would like to know where I can send for fix.If you could help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagaliHaro, Sep 13, 2019.

1. MagaliHaro
    MagaliHaro Guest

Xbox helpers

My Xbox One fell and the input of the HDMI out TV broke and I can't link the signal. I would like to know where I can send for fix.If you could help me it would be fantastic.

:)

MagaliHaro, Sep 13, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox helpers

Microsoft will not repair consoles when the issue is caused by physical damage.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox helpers

Hello MagaliHaro,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Xbox One no longer sending a display signal to your TV, you can send in the console for repair, however, it is not guaranteed that it will be repaired due to the physical damage of the console unit.
    if you have Standard warranty, the console might not be repaired as a console being dropped is not covered under the standard warranty. If you have the extended Microsoft warranty, it will be covered and you can send it in. If your console is under warranty
    there won't be a charge, if your console is not under warranty then there will be a fee to send it in.

For more info on the Standard limited warranty please view this link. If you do still want to send it in you can
    create a repair order either through the Devices Website or you can
    Contact Xbox Support.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

Xbox helpers

5. HarryJS Win User

Xbox Server Connectivity - Connected but changes to Blocked after a few minutes in party chat.

Hello Harry

When you restart the ip helper do you also restart xbox live networking service?

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
    No I only restart 'IP Helper'. Thanks for responding Brad!
  6. RoundedShrimp8 Win User

HELP BAN FOR NO REASON

i got told to post in here by a xbox supporter/helper
Thema:

Xbox helpers

1. Xbox helpers - Similar Threads - helpers

2. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  3. xbox控制台小帮手无法显示捕获 [Translate] Xbox console helper can't show capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox控制台小帮手无法显示捕获 [Translate] Xbox console helper can't show capture: [img] 本地可以显示 [Translate] Local can be displayed [img] 3f495473-8b37-42f1-a740-06c85408f769
  4. Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in): [img] [img] 10专业版1809。 [Translation] Click on the xbox console small helper app, enter the display please wait, then pop up the login interface, click the green login button does not respond,...
  5. Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068: Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068 Thank you for the reply. I have resolved the issue on my 2 laptops had to enable all of the xbox services to auto. I am now trying...
  6. IP Helper Service is preventing me from joining lobbies on Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    IP Helper Service is preventing me from joining lobbies on Forza Horizon 4.: Greetings, i've been trying to troubleshoot my Forza Horizon 4 connection issues, making me unable to connect to any online session. After around 1hr of troubleshooting, i figured out that the...
  7. Intel Services Interfering with IP Helper Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intel Services Interfering with IP Helper Service: Here is a solution i have found for people suffering from there server connectivity being blocked, or unable to join multiplayer servers - Open the windows 10 service manager and find the IP...
  8. Help from Xbox helpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help from Xbox helpers: my account has been game shared more than 5 times and I know who it is but I have asked them to stop and they won't stop at all please can someone help me put a stop to this....
  9. LIED TO BY A ONLINE CHAT HELPER

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIED TO BY A ONLINE CHAT HELPER: recently a xbox chat support person told me that i could purchase a xbox live membership with a gift card so i bought $70 worth in xbox gift cards and i was LIED to and i actually couldnt!!! i...
  10. Called support, got shut down by helper.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Called support, got shut down by helper.: I called microsoft support earlier and tweeted my complaint to them and the told me to post here. I called up the support line earlier and the person who was "helping" me told me to call back a...