Xbox hideous Network perfmormance

Discus and support Xbox hideous Network perfmormance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pay for 1 Gig down one gig up. (google Fiber). I use Cat 8 ethernet. My PC is wireless and my router is in the living room so 40 ft of Cat 8 was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Udder Discharge, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Xbox hideous Network perfmormance

I pay for 1 Gig down one gig up. (google Fiber). I use Cat 8 ethernet. My PC is wireless and my router is in the living room so 40 ft of Cat 8 was enough. My PC is wireless so I put QOS bandwidth limiter on it because My link speed on 5ghz so i dont care what my wifi speed is nor does any ISP in the country care unless you have mobile 5g internet. I have a good wifi 6 router.

So.. I take my PC and hardwire it directly to the Fiberjack which is Google equivilancy of a Modem. I get 985/985 consistently. So It is not Google Equipment or ISP issues. I took my router and unplugged all other ethernet ports and kept only the Internet Lan In directly from the fiberjack, My speed test to the router was 790/850. So it is not my router nor the Ethernet cable. I plugged my Xbox in directly to the ethernet cord to the router( I took the router wifi off line and used that fiberjack ethernet directly into the XBOX only got 140/250). So Again it is not the cable(s) I have changed ethernet cables (I have about 12 of em from cat 5 all the way up to cat 8 and changing them did nothing).

My wireless phone that I do not have QOS enabled on WiFi 6 gives me 750/942 to the router, so again it is not the router. When I have my router all plugged up without engaging in these trouble steps to isolate the issue, My new Xbox Series X never achieves a speed over 250/140 which is a quarter to tenth respectively of what I pay for and what Every other device in My home gets aside from the TV which is a 10/100 nic. I have done most trouble shooting steps in these forums. (Clear Mac), DNS 8.8.8.8 /8.8.4.4). Nat state is always open Latency is always low (25ms). Microsoft edge browser in Xbox at multiple different speed test. and receive same to similar downstream and upstream. I have used Ookla, Fast.com, Google Fiber, Waveform Bufferbloat. All the same. So We can rule out false positives and negatives from the Settings App (test network speed and statistics).

It appears I have ruled everything thinkable out except the XBOX series x and its NIC. I do not see a plethora of settings within the XBOX that can give me what I pay for and what I am getting on all other devices including the router. So please if there is a trick within the XBOX setting that can help please post! thanks

Edit: Why does microsoft support not take chats or calls for Xbox? It would seem that it would be easier to speak on the phone or chatbox someone then me initiating a repair on this 1 month Old Series X

:)

Udder Discharge, Jan 11, 2022
  2. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Xbox 360 New Console Design Revealed!

that actually looks hideous
  3. BlueAeroStar Win User

Mass Effect 3 will use KINECT!? Check this Pictures!

That's some hideous box art.
  4. John Dowding Win User

Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Personally I think that looks hideous.....
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

MAKE IT... MAKE IT NOW!

Sorry OP but that has got to be on of the most hideous looking Xbox 360 designs I have ever seen.
  6. Orinshi Win User

XBox One Connected to Internet, "Thinks," It's Connected To Live, But Isn't

I'm having the exact same problem as you, man. This is hideous
Thema:

Xbox hideous Network perfmormance

1. Xbox hideous Network perfmormance - Similar Threads - hideous Network perfmormance

2. Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.: So I am having issues with streaming game pass via the official app on my android tablet at home. I never have the option for cloud play, only for installing the game on my Series X. If I use the...
  3. Network Connectivity Issues with Ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    Network Connectivity Issues with Ethernet: Why do I still continue having network connectivity issues when using a ethernet cable? My console works just fine when connected wirelessly but when connected by ethernet, it'll connect to...
  4. Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....: I started having this problem in October 2021, the problem is when ever i try and join a network Game of minecraft on my xbox one it says that this account cannot join the game due to privacy...
  5. Due to a suspension, use of Xbox network may be limited??????????????????????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to a suspension, use of Xbox network may be limited??????????????????????: Okay now. This is ridiculous. I got suspended yesterday from Xbox Live from what I think is by having a text conversation with my 12 year old nephew about getting caught by my sister on ****hub....
  6. i was banned from the xbox network for something i didn’t even do!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    i was banned from the xbox network for something i didn’t even do!!!: so a couple of days ago i allowed my little brother to play on my xbox for the day, and he runs downstairs in tears whilst i’m making food for my python and he starts crying and screaming that a...
  7. Permanently banned from xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned from xbox network: Hey so i was permanently banned for no known reason and i was just curious if i was gonna get all that money i spent on games back or???? ced77c0d-aa08-4976-a1fb-78921f680e7d
  8. Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer: I just got the new Xbox Series X and I did the network transfer. Modern Warfare and all of the including packs from disc won’t download no matter how hard I try. Rocket League, Forza Horizon 2,...
  9. Xbox One S can not detect Wireless Range Extender Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can not detect Wireless Range Extender Network: My Xbox one S (Latest Updated to OS Version 10.0.22000.3055) can not detect TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless Range Extender . I have done all the basic trouble shooting listed here at xbox support...
  10. Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.: I recently bought a disc copy from Gamestop an the disc was fine when I opened to case, no scratches or anything wrong with the disc, but when I tried to install the game it pops up with "You need...