Xbox home button not working

Discus and support Xbox home button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have went through commiunity posts looking for a solution but have not found one. It only doesnt work on one remote and i want to fix it so i can use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattipraps, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Mattipraps
    Mattipraps Guest

I have went through commiunity posts looking for a solution but have not found one. It only doesnt work on one remote and i want to fix it so i can use this remote but i have no clue how to. If somone could help that would be great!

:)

Mattipraps, Mar 23, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Home button not working

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down? That should fix it for you
  3. Sir Ambrose051 Win User

Xbox Home button not working.

Pressing and holding the button on the controller only turns the controller off. It will turn the system on, however, but that's it.
  4. mohamedAlisaleh Win User

لقد ذهبت من خلال وظائف commiunity تبحث عن حل ولكن لم يتم العثور على واحد. انها لا تعمل فقط على واحد عن بعد وأريد إصلاحه حتى أتمكن من استخدام هذا البعيد ولكن ليس لدي أي فكرة عن كيفية. إذا somone يمكن أن تساعد من شأنها أن تكون كبيرة!
    هي مشكلة الصحفة الرئيسية وكذلك الرأبط الذي انسخه لا يستجيب
  5. Sir Ambrose051 Win User

Xbox Home button not working.

Disregard. Apparently the controller needed updating. Did so, and now it works.
  6. gladi8or59 Win User

I just had the same problem with both my controllers. Started about 2-3 days ago.

I even updated my controllers with the cable. Still the home button didn't work.

I just turned off my console, unplugged the power bar from xbox and socket. Plugged it all back in and now it works.
Thema:

1. Xbox home button not working - Similar Threads - home button working

2. Pressing my home button makes some games stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing my home button makes some games stop working: when playing a game if I press the home button the game stops taking any input. It doesn't freeze though the game is still moving and making sound all the buttons just stop working. So far this...
  3. A button does not work in the Xbox One Home Menus.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A button does not work in the Xbox One Home Menus.: A button does not work in the Xbox One Home Menus. 7121f112-3c33-4d78-942c-e14afa3b67aa
  4. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox home menu button won’t work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home menu button won’t work correctly: Xbox turns on fine with the xbox button in controller. And if i hold the button on the controller, it vibrates and gives me the power options screen. Issue is when i tap the button to bring up...
  6. Another Home button problem (working partially)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Home button problem (working partially): Hi All, I saw few post all over internet about Xbox one S controller home button issue but I have something little different. Home button do not work while console is on - I have tried reset,...
  7. Home button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button not working: When I press the home button the screen dims and I hear the sound associated with the home menu but nothing comes up. I can't get to settings or exit apps or anything now. If I try to get there by...
  8. Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work": I started having this problem since my console is working perfectly all except the menu to close a game I have to restart the console and try all the steps to fix it from restarting the console by...
  9. Xbox one controller home button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller home button not working: So I accidentally dropped my controller off the bed, I then try to turn it on which will then turn on the xbox except it doesn't. I'll press down the home button and it will start blinking but as...
  10. Controller not working only home button and wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working only home button and wont update: Hi, i have a problem, my controller wont work it will connect wired but will not connect wirelessly. When it is connected via cable all i can do is press home button no other buttons work at all....