Xbox home concept, what do you think?

Discus and support Xbox home concept, what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox home concept, what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Confusion about home xbox/sharing with..myself?

To answer your question simply:

It would only be an offense if you gave any of your account information to someone else to put onto their xbox console and play your games.

The Home xbox concept is in place for exactly what you are wanting to do so that you can share your games within your own household on your OWN console.
  3. Satsumo Win User

Digital games

Going back to what @tohellnbak said - I understand the concept of a "Home" Xbox setting, but if you actually remove the Gamertag from the console then isn't it effectively going to ask for your password before recreating the GT on the X1.

i.e. Even a Home Xbox still needs the ability to log in and check credentials of your GT.

Anyone actually tried it? i.e. delete a GT from a Home X1 and see if it lets you play games without needing the GT's password?
  4. Photonimus Win User

thief build help

You get all the skills in Skyrim, and just focus on what you want to do. Simpler concept, no picking.
  5. Hellhog Win User

Rainbow Six: Patriots Introduction

I watched it on GamesRadar. It isn't even early production footage. It is just a CG concept of what they what to do in what decievingly looks like gameplay. Anyway, I think it looks impressive. If you read the previews, they actually changed the scenery
    quite a bit from the concept video.
  6. Korhog Win User

Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

It's simple, on your home box you not need to login in account with games to play they. Someone from you family can login and play all your games. So, home box is not a family concept
Thema:

Xbox home concept, what do you think?

1. Xbox home concept, what do you think? - Similar Threads - home concept

2. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I purchased a pre owned console and when I try to set it as my home xbox, it tells me I have 4 switches left but when I try to switch it, it says too many people have made this there home xbox....
  3. The home Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    The home Menu: No, betas and deltas recieve dashboard yesterday. 568cd986-3042-4705-bbeb-00076a108254
  4. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0
  5. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  6. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  7. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  8. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  9. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  10. Home XBOX Concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home XBOX Concept: you guys really need to let us play our games while we are disconnected from the internet. I have two xboxs at home and ive set up the second one as the home Xbox with my personal account that i...