Xbox home concept, what do you think?

Discus and support Xbox home concept, what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox home concept, what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Confusion about home xbox/sharing with..myself?

To answer your question simply:

It would only be an offense if you gave any of your account information to someone else to put onto their xbox console and play your games.

The Home xbox concept is in place for exactly what you are wanting to do so that you can share your games within your own household on your OWN console.
  3. Satsumo Win User

Digital games

Going back to what @tohellnbak said - I understand the concept of a "Home" Xbox setting, but if you actually remove the Gamertag from the console then isn't it effectively going to ask for your password before recreating the GT on the X1.

i.e. Even a Home Xbox still needs the ability to log in and check credentials of your GT.

Anyone actually tried it? i.e. delete a GT from a Home X1 and see if it lets you play games without needing the GT's password?
  4. Photonimus Win User

thief build help

You get all the skills in Skyrim, and just focus on what you want to do. Simpler concept, no picking.
  5. Hellhog Win User

Rainbow Six: Patriots Introduction

I watched it on GamesRadar. It isn't even early production footage. It is just a CG concept of what they what to do in what decievingly looks like gameplay. Anyway, I think it looks impressive. If you read the previews, they actually changed the scenery
    quite a bit from the concept video.
  6. DigitalConform Win User

Griefers... Good grief!

why do terrorists do what they do? same concept....just different outcomes. Lol
Thema:

Xbox home concept, what do you think?

1. Xbox home concept, what do you think? - Similar Threads - home concept

2. Xbox home system ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home system ?!: Due to a financially rough ride this past year I've used all of my switches for home system. Now that I've got everything straight I required my xbox and cant even set it as my home system. I...
  3. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox home issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox home issues: Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online since i pay for online every year. Every game...
  6. Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]: Tenho tido problemas com os jogos Hellblade e Ruiner no Game Pass para PC, os jogos iniciam porém o pop up que abre para o login no perfil para o jogo não abre, e ao apertar botões no teclado, o...
  7. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  8. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  9. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  10. Home XBOX Concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home XBOX Concept: you guys really need to let us play our games while we are disconnected from the internet. I have two xboxs at home and ive set up the second one as the home Xbox with my personal account that i...