xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

Discus and support xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Temar1o, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Temar1o
    Temar1o Guest

xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all the troubleshooting steps but nothing helps. My network connection
    is fine. When it will be fixed?

:)

Temar1o, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later" - Similar Threads - home console doesn't

2. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  3. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  4. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...
  5. Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?: In the past I have made one of my relative's xbox, my home xbox and now I wanted to do the same thing for my console so I can play games while I'm offline.The problem though, is that whenever I...
  6. Домашняя консоль [Mod Translated - Home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Домашняя консоль [Mod Translated - Home console]: Не получается сделать аккаунт под домашку пишет "не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще раз чуть позже" [Mod Translated - It is not possible to make an account under the...
  7. Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X: Не удается привязать, консоль возникает ошибка " Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще чуть позже." Количество активаций еще 2. Проблема появилась после полного сброса...
  8. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  9. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...
  10. МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]: Как исправить следующий параметр : "Не удалось сохранить изменения" Не удаётся подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже. [Translation-How to fix the following:...