Xbox home feature

Discus and support Xbox home feature in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've waited a year to get another xbox home share and june 1st (today) finally arrives I go to the setting to verify my xbox has 1 share and it does so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shippell'Merrrica ����, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Xbox home feature

I've waited a year to get another xbox home share and june 1st (today) finally arrives I go to the setting to verify my xbox has 1 share and it does so I tell my buddy to log into my account and he gets to it and it says I have to wait until july 8th 2020
    to share again. I didnt even get to use my share it just took it from me

:)

Shippell'Merrrica ����, Jun 2, 2020
  2. YouAlready-Know Win User

Home Xbox feature

Hi ,

Thanks for the update. When you set a different console as home, the previous console will have it's home console association revoked. For more information on the home Xbox setting, check out this article:

Home Xbox FAQ

I hope this helps.
    I can't revoke from the other console, it just wont let me and i dont have the other console as well.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox home feature

sharing account details with another user is against the terms and you and the other person can get a perm ban, the home feature is not to share games with other people outside of your home.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Home Xbox feature

Hello YouAlready-Know!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the error message that you're receiving when trying to set the Home Xbox to your console.

If you still have "Home Xbox switches" remaining... you should have no problem setting it up.

Below I'll provide you a helpful link showing you how Game Sharing works and how to set it up:

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

If that doesn't help, try this:

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will
    reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps!

Try this out and let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Home Xbox feature

Hello Know,

Thanks for the update. Try
    uninstalling and reinstalling your profile
    . There may be a glitch causing the home not to switch. As you should be able to even if your home is on another console.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Brad
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Home Xbox feature

Hi YouAlready-Know,

Thanks for the update. When you set a different console as home, the previous console will have it's home console association revoked. For more information on the home Xbox setting, check out this article:

Home Xbox FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox home feature

1. Xbox home feature - Similar Threads - home feature

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. Home Xbox feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox feature: I wanted to set my xbox I use frequently to be my home xbox because it makes sense to do so, so when i try to change it into my home xbox it says only one console can be the home xbox at a time...
  4. Home Xbox feature not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox feature not working: home Xbox feature is not working. After trying multiple solitons to fix this. d6349e9e-cdd7-4d20-8503-a7f81ba0fee3
  5. A mistake of the my home xbox feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    A mistake of the my home xbox feature: Hello xbox this is just simply a post of a misunderstanding that I would like you to please take in and fix for me as this mistake i was completely unaware of, I had known the ability of the 'my...
  6. Black screen instead of the home screen but I can access some features

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen instead of the home screen but I can access some features: I have a problem, the home screen of my xbox one does not want to be displayed. But the green screen appears correctly and I can also open "small menu" by pressing the button Xbox of the...
  7. Home Xbox feature not working correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox feature not working correctly.: Recently made an xbox the home xbox for my profile, and successfully. It gives the option to remove it as my home xbox. But, when I switch to a different account, I have access to none of the...
  8. unable to get to the home page and look at all features

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to get to the home page and look at all features: Unable to get my home page to come up. When i do try i get 0x800706bf b3549d68-7e3b-4581-85f7-d555319e9d0e
  9. Restart the home xbox feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restart the home xbox feature: Hi guys I heard I can restart my xbox home (or home xbox, I forgot how to say it in english; I'm from Mexico), I want to share my games to my friend but I can no longer do it, I spent the three...
  10. Xbox One "Home Console/Home Account" Feature,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Home Console/Home Account" Feature,: Me and my friend have known each other for years, since we were little kids. Ever since Xbox one launched we have been game sharing. Recently I went on vacation for a few days, came back and had...