Xbox home functions aren’t working for me

Discus and support Xbox home functions aren’t working for me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Game Pass ins’t working for me right now. The problem is that I had bought a month suscription for gamepass, one day to another my suscription started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alejandro Espinoza Fr, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Xbox home functions aren’t working for me

Game Pass ins’t working for me right now. The problem is that I had bought a month suscription for gamepass, one day to another my suscription started malfunctioning, Im in a gamesharing xbox home treat with my friend
    and he can play games that are included in the gamepass and I cant. Any suggestions? (My friend hasn’t bought any kind of suscription) (The xbox game pass code was a gift for buying some promo cans of gears 5)

:)

Alejandro Espinoza Fr, Dec 2, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Game Pass ins’t working for me right now. The problem is that I had bought a month suscription for gamepass, one day to another my suscription started malfunctioning, Im in a gamesharing xbox home treat with
    my friend and he can play games that are included in the gamepass and I cant. Any suggestions? (My friend hasn’t bought any kind of suscription) (The xbox game pass code was a gift for buying some promo cans of gears 5)
    You can't gameshare with a friend, is against terms of use.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Home Xbox function does not work properly.

Not all content is shareable, the only thing you can do is buy those that don't work for sharing.
  4. Orokana Yurei Win User

I do know from my own experience that Bungie did change the way shared content works compared to the last release. My own home has four Xbox One systems and we all play Destiny 2. We have 2 Gold accounts and with that my son and daughter can play all of
    the content in Shadowkeep with the exception of the season pass content.

The easiest solution was to buy just the season pass itself from the Eververse market while in game. If I recall correctly it cost 1000 silver in game. Essentially $10 US. It saved having to pay for another copy of the game.
  5. xSGT BLOODx Win User

That's standard for most games. When I game share it's rare for both accounts to get the bonuses but it does happen with some games.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

It's game sharing, not bonus content sharing. It's pretty stabdard for most games. If developers had that happen then everyone would just share a bunch and they lose money.
Thema:

1. Xbox home functions aren’t working for me - Similar Threads - home functions aren’t

2. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  3. Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead): Does anybody else only see a blank screen on alpha skip ahead in dev mode? Without Devhome, I can't even set the console back to normal mode. "Report Problem" button is not available. submitted...
  4. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  5. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  6. Groups/Pins no longer functioning on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groups/Pins no longer functioning on home screen: After several almost a month of working properly, my custom groups no longer appear on the home screen, instead I receive the following error: Cant get your content blocks right now. Sorry about...
  7. Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible: pushing the home button on the Xbox One controller results in a transparent Gray screen selecting my gamertag in the upper right corner provides the same results. Clicking on the pins does the...
  8. Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more: with the new experience updates the xbox button or home button is now multi-functional... I can't seem to use it to get to the home screen any more. I don't know if it's a glitch or change, but...
  9. Home button on XBOX One media remote not functioning properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button on XBOX One media remote not functioning properly: The home button on my media remote has suddenly stopped functioning properly. Usually when I hold the button it gives me an option to power off the console or the controller. However, now...
  10. Xbox one only functions whenever I'm not on my home network. then runs for 15 seconds ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one only functions whenever I'm not on my home network. then runs for 15 seconds ...: This one is going to need some explaining. This is my second Xbox One console. The first one was fine except for the disk drive refused to operate, but this replacement… I swear the stupid thing...