Xbox Home not loading, takes forever

Discus and support Xbox Home not loading, takes forever in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lately i've been having problems with my Xbox Home loading, it never loads. I can only get to my games & stuff only If I use the guide button. It only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theWorldFalls, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Xbox Home not loading, takes forever

Lately i've been having problems with my Xbox Home loading, it never loads. I can only get to my games & stuff only If I use the guide button.

It only loads when I'm offline, any help?

:)

theWorldFalls, Jan 24, 2014
  2. More footage!

I'm not use to loading screens! I've been playing way too much Dark Souls o.o, these loading screen seem to take forever lol

MassLegion808, Jan 24, 2014
  3. MojoElmo
    MojoElmo Guest
    Problem occured while signing in

Is this the reason my 360 take's forever loading to the Home page or is it my system?

MojoElmo, Jan 24, 2014
  4. MojoElmo Win User

Problem occured while signing in

Is this the reason my 360 take's forever loading to the Home page or is it my system?
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

(Do you have a kinect plugged in?)

-

Heres something to try.

Turn off your console,

take out the hard drive

turn it on and see how quickly it boots

if it boots faster then it has something to do with your hdd
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

7. DHG Mirror Win User

no I don't have a Kinect and it still takes the 5 minutes to load the dashboard with the hard drive out of the system. so what can I do to fix it?
  8. HEADHUNTER no1 Win User

XBOX ONE | Takes You To Xbox Home When Loading A Game

My games taking forever to load then giving me a msg saying sorry took to long and making me go back to home page any ideas guys
Thema:

Xbox Home not loading, takes forever

1. Xbox Home not loading, takes forever - Similar Threads - Home loading takes

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. Xbox Crashes to Home only loading Xbox One Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Crashes to Home only loading Xbox One Games: So very recently, my original Xbox One started crashing to the home screen while attempting to load games. Here's the kicker, it only crashes on Xbox One games, backwards compatible games work...
  4. Xbox One Home Screen Not Loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Screen Not Loading: Basically, the issue begins with the fact that, upon turning on my console, the normal green Xbox One loading screen appears, however it stays like this for around 5-10 minutes. After this, the...
  5. my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow: Xbox one X is loading home screen very slowly. ec7642fa-6a21-4267-bc37-1eda806a539a
  6. xbox one x will not load anything other than the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x will not load anything other than the home screen: was playing apex predators yesterday and went to play destiny. Destiny wouldn't connect to the servers. So I went through the usual. Reboot. Hard Reboot. Uninstall/Reinstall. Still wouldn't open...
  7. Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game.: Everytime I start a game, it will load in for a min then boot me back to home screen. I have done multiple reloads. Holding down the power button to restart it. Unplugging it, done factory reboot...
  8. Home screen not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home screen not loading: Hi,when I switch my xbox one on I am getting the green xbox screen then a blank black screen.I have tried a hard reset but not making any difference.any ideas on what the problem is? Thanks....
  9. None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...: None of my xbox ones are working. They turn on, boot up and then black screen. Home menu will pop up but cant navigate through it 79268f49-bc50-445c-a1a5-a035202b36b5
  10. Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in: So when i start my xbox up its signs me in and doesnt load the home screen but when i press the home button on my pad it brings the bit it should but when it does that it freezes up Can anyone...