Xbox Home Profile Shortcut

Discus and support Xbox Home Profile Shortcut in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, can you add an actual direct shortcut to our profile at the Xbox home screen? We see our profile but once we click on it we get directed to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vNexah, Nov 3, 2019.

1. /u/vNexah
    /u/vNexah Guest

Hi there, can you add an actual direct shortcut to our profile at the Xbox home screen?

We see our profile but once we click on it we get directed to the Xbox guide, can you not just direct us to the page we actually want to get to?

....our profile page.

submitted by /u/vNexah
    [link] [comments]

/u/vNexah, Nov 3, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox app appearing offline

so on the xbox itself -

1. Sign into your account and immediately hit the Xbox Home button twice -- or navigate to the left to open the shortcuts/online pane.
    2. In that menu, select your personal icon at the top.
    3. Press A to select it, then hit A to open the shortcuts.
    4. On the right side of the screen, you will see three options: Appear Offline, Customize Profile, and Privacy Settings.

you can also appear offline using the xbox app on windows 10 but its not possible to do so yet via the mobile app.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox show my friends my game activity at the PC...How can i disconnect this connection?

Hello Danny!

We understand that you would like to enjoy your privacy, and are here to help.

We recommend to follow these steps on how to appear offline:

How to Appear Offline on Xbox One

1. Sign into your account and immediately tap the Xbox Home button twice, or navigate to the left to open the shortcuts/online tab.
    2. In that menu, select your personal icon/gamerpic at the top.
    3. Press A to select it, then tap A to open the shortcuts.
    4. Select My Profile to open your profile information. On the right side of the screen, you will see three options: Appear Offline, Customize Profile, and Privacy Settings.
    5. Select Appear Offline. Your online status is now invisible to friends and enemies.

Try this out for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. FoxGe Win User

Atalhos com links quebrados na Dash MINHA MARCAÇOES do xbox 360.

I have several shortcuts that have been saved to My Tags where linked links are no longer available. The uncheck option is no longer available but the shortcut stays attached to my profile. And every time down on my console, this crap reappears and I get
    the Dash polluted with those useless shortcuts. MS could release an update that could remove these shortcuts from otherwise unattended markups that are not linked to the link's own shortcut. I await solution !!!!
  5. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

there needs to be a shortcut button to the party as well. Without having to verbally snap it or go to home and select party.
  6. WOGwald Win User

Pandora app please

It is possible to listen to Pandora from XBOX ONE using Internet Explorer. You can even pin a shortcut to Pandora on your home screen. No difference between that and an app really.
Thema:

1. Xbox Home Profile Shortcut - Similar Threads - Home Profile Shortcut

2. Home Xbox one set , profiles & live gold access?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox one set , profiles & live gold access?: Hi. Ok so my last question is now a locked thread. It contains the basic info about my problem & set up. I’ve set the xbox one profile with live gold access as the home xbox one. This should now...
  3. Dashboard home profile apps issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dashboard home profile apps issue: Idk if there was a tester update today but i hard reset my Xbox and everything there nothing there just pitch black screen. No dashboard or home screen just side bar stuff when hit Xbox button on...
  4. xbox home buttons send me to friends profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home buttons send me to friends profile: I have an xbox one and everytime i hold down home button it pops up a friends proifle instead what it usually bring up??? theres also a random grey rectangle in top corner of the screen that wont...
  5. Xbox one and home profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and home profiles: how many accounts can you have set as home on a Xbox one ? b334d5c7-6761-4b78-aabc-42f17382f4a1
  6. I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help: So I let my friend game share my account and he acccidently pressed 'this isnt my home xbox.' I have no more switches and I already reseted my home console by Xbox Support.. I cant change my...
  7. Is there a way to see which profiles are set to be XBOX Home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to see which profiles are set to be XBOX Home?: Is there a way to see which profiles that are made into XBOX HOME? 6b81eab7-b5e5-4c0a-9aab-2c74950774e0
  8. Question about removing profile and setting my Xbox as my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about removing profile and setting my Xbox as my home xbox: I'm running into an issue where I'm not getting notifications (friends signing in, new messages, etc). One of the troubleshooting steps is to try and delete your profile off the xbox and recreate...
  9. How many profiles can set my Xbox as their home Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many profiles can set my Xbox as their home Xbox?: My friends want to set my Xbox one as their home Xbox. How many of them can do this? 9655a4a0-310f-49f4-aa70-89b3da36b767
  10. I cant make my profile my home xbox and have to wait a year because I did 3 times can u reset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make my profile my home xbox and have to wait a year because I did 3 times can u reset ...: I was wondering if u reset my xbox for my home xbox because cant play my recent games be87b661-cab7-49e6-9447-5596d03e2c8a