Xbox Home switches

Discus and support Xbox Home switches in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox support. my younger brother went into my home xbox and switched it 5 times. My friends no longer have access to my account. Could i please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EuanChristie, Apr 23, 2020.

1. EuanChristie
    EuanChristie Guest

Xbox Home switches

Hello Xbox support. my younger brother went into my home xbox and switched it 5 times. My friends no longer have access to my account. Could i please have one last switch on my account to sort all my problems out

:)

EuanChristie, Apr 23, 2020
  2. webdevkit Win User

Xbox Home switches

Sounds like you might be learning a valuable lesson about what it means to break the rules. Your friends should not have access to your account.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox Home switches

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to make changes or grant you access to additional switches. You could try contacting support directly at https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox home switches

Hi Harbey,

As the question has been answered, and is the only answer available for the situation. I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. VolcanicCat112 Win User

Xbox home switches

Um, my problem, has somehow been solved
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Home Xbox switches

Why didn't the password on the account get changed instead of this fighting over the account thing. You get 5 switches for the home console per year and then you have to wait for the first switch to timeout at the 365 day mark.
Thema:

Xbox Home switches

1. Xbox Home switches - Similar Threads - Home switches

2. Home xbox switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox switches: I ran out of home xbox switches and I would like to know why I can't do the xbox survey which gives you another switch and I would like some help knowing why I can't see the survey....
  3. My Home Xbox - Out of Switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox - Out of Switches: Recently, I started gamesharing with a friend I had, at the time trusted this individual. But of course, the individual broke my trust and started up some feuds between me and longtime Xbox...
  4. my cousin stole my last home switch please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my cousin stole my last home switch please help: I was saving my last xbox home switch so when my cousin got a xbox he could use it but my other cousin used it so now he cant use it once he gets his xbox can a member of staff please help i only...
  5. Xbox home switching for military

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switching for military: I am i. The military and travel allot instead of taking my 2 xboxs with my i take my external hard drives so when i visit family i switch my home xbox so me and my son can continue playing...
  6. Can I have another home xbox switch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have another home xbox switch?: I really need a home xbox switch, can i please have another? 6a6e1348-919c-48f4-8ef2-5b56fba095de
  7. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  8. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: I was wondering if i could reset my xbox home switches because i have only switched once when k first got my xbox with friend. Now it says i don’t game share with him and can’t play because...
  9. Home xbox switches!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox switches!: Am I the only one that has ran into xbox's sever issues lately to where it wont let you access the games with the person you game share with! And then not knowing any better you switch it to many...
  10. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: I was going to switch my xbox back to a home xbox because I should have had 5 switches left because the year wait for more was over but it says that all of my switches for this year have been used...