Xbox home switches

Discus and support Xbox home switches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi dont know if anyone can help but ive been waiting for my xbox home switches to reset because i only had 1 left and when ive looked today its telling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sinkin fast, Oct 17, 2020.

1. sinkin fast
    sinkin fast Guest

Xbox home switches

Hi dont know if anyone can help but ive been waiting for my xbox home switches to reset because i only had 1 left and when ive looked today its telling me i only have 2 switches left now i havnt made any switches yet and my new year started in october
    ive tried to contact xbox but i dont think its important enough for them to deal with and the virtual assistant is a wast of time , im just looking for a little advise

:)

sinkin fast, Oct 17, 2020
  2. webdevkit Win User

Xbox Home switches

Sounds like you might be learning a valuable lesson about what it means to break the rules. Your friends should not have access to your account.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox Home switches

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to make changes or grant you access to additional switches. You could try contacting support directly at https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Home Xbox switches

Why didn't the password on the account get changed instead of this fighting over the account thing. You get 5 switches for the home console per year and then you have to wait for the first switch to timeout at the 365 day mark.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Home Xbox switches

Hello Skyler,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a request for one more Xbox One home console switch.

Unfortunately, as per our how to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox support article:

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

We are unable to provide more switches for the home console setting on an Xbox One console.

We hope that the information above as well as the article linked assist in providing the best information.

Best wishes!
  6. Tylerplayz2k Win User

Home xbox switches

Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when
    you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception. If he doesn't see the survey, he'll have to wait until his limit resets on its own.
    I know but the reset date has already passed so he should be able to gameshare
Thema:

Xbox home switches

1. Xbox home switches - Similar Threads - home switches

2. Home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home switches: Its 2020 this has been a major issue for years we all get you want to stop people taking advantage of switches but this hurts the people who Actually need it aswell idc if its 5 switches a year...
  3. Home Xbox Switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Switches: Can some one tell me how to get more home xbox switches after i use all them even the 6th one 2570fbe1-abf0-4270-934c-9a9ca28a35c7
  4. I Need A Xbox Home Switch Before Halloween

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need A Xbox Home Switch Before Halloween: As Some Of You Know Halloween Is Approaching I need a home switch Because my cousin has ordered a xbox and I need a home switch before it arrives so can you please help me...
  5. 5th home Xbox switch not usable

in XBoX on Consoles
    5th home Xbox switch not usable: Hi so I was inlisted in the early access to the xbox one update program and at the time I waa game sharing with my best friend but I was noticing some problems so I unenrolled from the Xbox...
  6. How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox: How can i get 1 more switch on my home xbox 8d55bc64-fffb-49cd-bce3-827f1ea3274b
  7. Home Xbox switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox switches: I would like for us to have unlimited home xbox switches. There is literally no negative to having infinite switches. Most people like myslef have a younger sibling that plays on xbox that have...
  8. Home xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox switches: Do to the whole Xbox one X acting up the last bit... I have ran out of switches... went and borrowed a Xbox S from my daughters and when i went to transfer my profile over to it to start...
  9. Can I have one more home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have one more home switch: Need one more switch please d1caeeb8-4fa8-4561-a51a-e8e0ed5c1841
  10. I dont have any switches for my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont have any switches for my home console: I used all my home Xbox switches and want another and i dont remember using the one extra switch f4acdf19-8839-4b8b-8130-3f21f06adec1