Xbox home

Discus and support Xbox home in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Could you olease reset my home xbox 8dda10f6-bf9c-4c22-8d23-a1a46aab46a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CooperDumville, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Xbox home

Could you olease reset my home xbox

:)

CooperDumville, Oct 19, 2019
  2. oOViizion Win User

Home Xbox

When I try to change my account to home Xbox it says "you can have one home Xbox at a time" does this mean somebody is using my account. Please help it is really annoying because my Xbox live membership isn't working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home

4. gds1972 Win User

Home Xbox

If you also have an Xbox One just log into that console and set it as your home console. As well as doing this it would probably also be wise to change your account password.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
  6. JawdMac Win User

Home Xbox

Then why bother giving you the option in the first place, never mind three times.
Thema:

Xbox home

1. Xbox home - Similar Threads - home

2. The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.: We here at Team Xbox have heard you, and we understand that since the launch of Xbox Game Streaming the Xbox button does not do what all Xbox users have grown to expect. Right now, pressing the...
  3. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...
  4. XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?: The topic is pretty much all there is to it. Is there a way to pin Edge favorites to the Home Screen? 62980acb-cbe6-4934-b534-0d729968768d
  5. Does it work outside your home?

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work outside your home?: Might be a dumb questions but does the console streaming work if your not at home? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  6. How do i switch between home pages?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i switch between home pages?: 2 surveys want me to switch between home page e3 and e4, how do i switch between these? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  7. New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  9. Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S: Just as the title says, I can't get the [beta]Xbox to show up in my home app on my phone, nomatter how many times I reset everything or retry. My xbox is in full beta, so it gets frequent updates....
  10. Games kicking back to xbox one home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games kicking back to xbox one home screen: Recently some games have started to kick me out while in the middle of playing. I downloaded apex legends and it happens constantly. Hard resets of the console arent helping, available space isnt...