Xbox homescreen

Discus and support Xbox homescreen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any way to get the old tile homescreen on xbox one i dont like the new one but i like the old one i hope i can but i cant find anything on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LOLMINECRAFT80, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Xbox homescreen

Any way to get the old tile homescreen on xbox one i dont like the new one but i like the old one i hope i can but i cant find anything on it

:)

LOLMINECRAFT80, Oct 17, 2020
  2. ash2k83 Win User

Fluke or real issue?

You didn't leave a game lobby to go to your homescreen or something?

Or party chat to homescreen but not leave the chat?
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Home

OK after pressing the Xbox button to bring the guide up and without pressing any other button on the controller try pressing the A button twice and the console should then return to the homescreen. If the console does return to the homescreen then the console
    is behaving how it should.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox homescreen

I can't say for sure but i very much doubt it.

There have been a coupe of versions of the dash that i wasn't too fond of in the past but you'll get used to it in the end.
  5. LOLMINECRAFT80 Win User

Xbox homescreen

Do you think they will ever make it to where you can get the old ones
  6. AngelObullets Win User

The xbox homescreen

Thema:

Xbox homescreen

1. Xbox homescreen - Similar Threads - homescreen

2. Xbox start up and homescreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox start up and homescreen: Hi my xbox one s is taking really long to start up and then it shows nothing on my monitor, or tv 2a0827d8-85a0-4699-ad8f-78164176d899
  3. Game crashes or kicks me back to homescreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes or kicks me back to homescreen: Hello i just have a question how do you fix crashing games and games that kick you back to home screen usually this happens to all my games especially game pass games i dont know whats really...
  4. Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One S beendet Spiele und kehrt in den Homescreen zurück[Translation-Xbox One S ends...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S beendet Spiele und kehrt in den Homescreen zurück[Translation-Xbox One S ends...: Hi Leute ich habe hier ein all bekanntes Problem. Nur leider funktionieren bei mir absolut keine Lösungen wie Hardreset, Werkseinstellung, Spiel de/installieren, aktuelles Update oder sonst was....
  6. Certain Games Crashing to Homescreen

in XboX Insiders
    Certain Games Crashing to Homescreen: Currently 2 games (Modern Warfare, Smite), cannot get past the initial load screen. Apex and Rocket League boot and play no problem. It started with Smite kicking me from Main Menu to Xbox...
  7. Games crashing to homescreen (Insider Beta Preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Games crashing to homescreen (Insider Beta Preview): My games are frequently crashing to the homescreen. Even when I'm not playing and the game is idle. Is this an Insider Preview bug currently? I'm on the Beta program (no Alpha or Skip Ahead)....
  8. Crashes and goes back to homescreen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashes and goes back to homescreen?: I’m really hoping someone can help! My son logs onto Fortnite and then it kicks him out and returns to home screen? If he logs onto his brothers xbox and uses his own account he can play...
  9. Game Return to homescreen automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Return to homescreen automatically: Hi I Have Bought AC Odyssey And installednit after playing it few times game get stuck and make bizzare noise and automatically brings me back to home screen..i have uninstalled the game and...
  10. XBox One Homescreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Homescreen: I am just trying to set up my XBox One as a media centre on my living room TV, but the Home Screen is so appalling and user unfriendly I don't know if I want to now. What I would like is a...