Xbox humming

Discus and support Xbox humming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, my xbox makes a loud humming/buzzing sound when i turn it on and intermittently throughout use. This has onky started recently and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brutishkiller15, May 23, 2020.

1. Xbox humming

For some reason, my xbox makes a loud humming/buzzing sound when i turn it on and intermittently throughout use. This has onky started recently and i cant figure out what it is. I have tried hard resets, taking the disk out, unplugging any external devices
    but doesnt change.

:)

Brutishkiller15, May 23, 2020
  2. Gausspocalypse Win User

little help with my dazzle

solved didnt have it on a NTSC, hum hum
  3. STALKER2k Win User

Casual Players Required

(XBLF) Xbox Live Forums clan. Hum?????
  4. GradualHook857 Win User

Xbox humming

Hey there,

Sorry to hear this, try removing the power cord from both the console and your power outlet for a few minutes and then plug back in to see if that fixes it. Also check if your console is running on the latest software update.

If both of these don't fix the issue, I recommend you submit a support request with
    https://support.xbox.com and they should be able to help you as well as potentially offer to service your console to help get to the bottom of the issue.

Stay safe and happy gaming!
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox humming

Perhaps a power issue? I would try different outlets and then maybe a different power cable. Make sure the console is not tilted or anything either.
  6. Shotogon Win User

System Problem ?

I have the Xbox 360 slim Halo Reach Edition. It hums for the most part, but hums louder when it reads games, and hums normally on Halo Reach, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. It has also hummed
    when I have played installed games such as Minecraft.

On a side note, when i unhooked all my cables from my console to clean the dust, I heard something like rattle or a piece on the inside move around.
Thema:

Xbox humming

1. Xbox humming - Similar Threads - humming

2. xbox1 humming

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 humming: my new xbox1 [refurbished] continue to emanate a low hum while operating---the MHz level is very very low but annoying what causes this? what can I do to make it stop??...
  3. My Xbox one s is humming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s is humming: my Xbox one s is humming while on and I can also hear the fan spinning from about two meters away please explain/help should I be worried :{ 19ad6807-40fe-4e5a-af92-8c54d79c222a
  4. Xbox on X Locking up & making loud humming noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox on X Locking up & making loud humming noise: Hi i keep getting memory issues with my xbox one x , now tonight my console locks up and and makes a loud humming noise plus in most games now the enemy shoots me before i have even seen them (...
  5. Xbox One X 3 Second Subwoofer Thrum / Hum each time I move in the Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 3 Second Subwoofer Thrum / Hum each time I move in the Dashboard: Driving me crazy, I get a 3 second low thrum / hum from my subwoofer every time I move one place in the dashboard. If I constantly move through the dashboard the hum is constant then if I stop...
  6. Instant-On Humming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant-On Humming: Hello, I recently started using instant-on with my Xbox One. I understand it's simply a standby mode. But, my console constantly emits a light humming noise. It's not loud or annoying by any...
  7. Xbox One S making humming noise while Off, normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S making humming noise while Off, normal?: Hi, I have the battlefield one Xbox one s and I'm getting a buzzing noise when the console is of I'm using energy saving mode and I've also tried it with out to and still buzzes is this a...
  8. Disk drive humming/light thumping noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk drive humming/light thumping noise: today my disk drive on my xb1 started making a loud humming/faint thumping noise while playing a DVD, games don't cause it to do this but DVD's do and its fairly audible to the point of being...
  9. Xbox One S making humming noise while Off, normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S making humming noise while Off, normal?: Hi! I noticed today that my Xbox One S is making this humming noise while the console is Off, like an electric sort of noise, and no, I do not have Instant On enabled. Is this normal? I can only...
  10. XBOX One Making Loud Hum/Buzz noise, no Display on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Making Loud Hum/Buzz noise, no Display on TV: My XBOX One started making a loud humming or buzzing noise. It sounds almost like a noisy fan. It made the noise when I hit the power button. Sometimes the noise stops when I power down and other...