XBOX I NEED YOU

Discus and support XBOX I NEED YOU in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019.

1. XBOX I NEED YOU

My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I really like it. I spent about 2 000 hours on it. But today happend something bad XBOX I NEED YOU :( My console died.
    My only gaming device is not between us. Since this time I watched videos about xbox one s ( and I think about do a facebook page for my RIP xbox). And the xbox one s is really really good. So I want you to ask If I could'nt get one XBOX I NEED YOU :D I have 1 200 subs on
    youtube and 50 000+ more views on my channel. I could maybe do a video: I got xbox for free XBOX I NEED YOU :D. I know really naiv but today I watched 3 hours and 20 minutes videos about xbox one s. And it is too nice that I wan't xbox now but I don't have money. Xbox is
    just soo super cool. So could I ask You to give me some email on which I can write this message or even give me xbox XBOX I NEED YOU :D

:)

VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019
  2. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

XBOX I NEED YOU

3. Galactic Geek Win User

I NEED YOU!! Read this.

Sorry, not a big fan of fantasy or castles. It's far too easy anyways. Why not build giant robots or an actual working computer?
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

I need you guys!

Have you tried disconnecting your router and waited for 30 secs? If not, then do that. Once you have done that, test your connection again.
  5. BATMAN ARKHAM C Win User

i need you help

I bought destiny collector version 5 months ago I joined you and I lost buying
  6. Azon-F2144334-ECA0-4 Win User

i need you help

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Are you trying to buy the edition of the game that includes all DLC? If so that is called Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition.

If not, which version of Destiny do you currently own?
Thema:

XBOX I NEED YOU

1. XBOX I NEED YOU - Similar Threads - NEED

2. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  3. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  4. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  5. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0
  7. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  8. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  9. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  10. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...