XBOX I NEED YOU

Discus and support XBOX I NEED YOU in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019.

1. XBOX I NEED YOU

My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I really like it. I spent about 2 000 hours on it. But today happend something bad XBOX I NEED YOU :( My console died.
    My only gaming device is not between us. Since this time I watched videos about xbox one s ( and I think about do a facebook page for my RIP xbox). And the xbox one s is really really good. So I want you to ask If I could'nt get one XBOX I NEED YOU :D I have 1 200 subs on
    youtube and 50 000+ more views on my channel. I could maybe do a video: I got xbox for free XBOX I NEED YOU :D. I know really naiv but today I watched 3 hours and 20 minutes videos about xbox one s. And it is too nice that I wan't xbox now but I don't have money. Xbox is
    just soo super cool. So could I ask You to give me some email on which I can write this message or even give me xbox XBOX I NEED YOU :D

:)

VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

XBOX I NEED YOU

3. Galactic Geek Win User

I NEED YOU!! Read this.

Sorry, not a big fan of fantasy or castles. It's far too easy anyways. Why not build giant robots or an actual working computer?
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

I need you guys!

Have you tried disconnecting your router and waited for 30 secs? If not, then do that. Once you have done that, test your connection again.
  5. BATMAN ARKHAM C Win User

i need you help

I bought destiny collector version 5 months ago I joined you and I lost buying
  6. Azon-F2144334-ECA0-4 Win User

i need you help

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Are you trying to buy the edition of the game that includes all DLC? If so that is called Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition.

If not, which version of Destiny do you currently own?
Thema:

XBOX I NEED YOU

1. XBOX I NEED YOU - Similar Threads - NEED

2. OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update: Here are the problems I'm seeing: It's not an app anymore, it's an MS Edge integrated program. That means we have to navigate it like we would in MS Edge on Xbox One - that is to say poorly....
  3. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...
  4. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  5. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  6. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...: Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c
  7. Error code 0x80a40019 need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x80a40019 need help: I currently live in Okinawa jp, and out of no where i started having issues with the game store app ie not being able to open at games in the game store. it automatically sent me to the home...
  8. Need help with xbox mic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox mic.: Upgraded to an xbox one x. My mic is connected, i can not talk but can hear. My privacy settings are fine, my controller is updated, I power cycled, etc. Any advice?...
  9. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  10. Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”: So I was going to turn on my Xbox One like Thursday *February 13, 2020* about 4:56 PM EST. Then when I was in the home screen, it says “You’ll need internet for this” even though my modem is...