Xbox Idea About Buying Virtual Games

Discus and support Xbox Idea About Buying Virtual Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good evening, I would like to give you an idea about the possibility of purchasing the games on the microsoft online store using the PIX payment method... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmersonKhun, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Xbox Idea About Buying Virtual Games

Good evening, I would like to give you an idea about the possibility of purchasing the games on the microsoft online store using the PIX payment method or using a debit card.

submitted by /u/EmersonKhun
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmersonKhun, Oct 10, 2021
  2. CaseyF1 Win User

Xbox Stole My Money

Virtual Currency. Good idea though. Never thought about contacting EA directly. I'll give that a shot...thanks!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Mark your Calenders for May 8.

Virtual Duck has a Virtual Blog!? I had no idea!
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Dream Job?

Create diversity to appeal to each and every kind of gamer. I would also recreate the single player experience since gaming is about so much more than just selling online subscriptions. Online gaming is very much covered. It's the idea of trapping yourself
    into a virtual novel that is being neglected.
  5. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Xbox One should have a Virtual World like the PS3 has

The idea of PS Home seems entertaining, but it is not exactly what you think it is. You can buy decorations and visit certain areas, but that is all and does not provide a point to it. Which is largely why it failed.

The time you spend in a virtual world could be well spent on playing actual games. I understand if you were implying on MS creating activities and things to do for your avatar in an interactive virtual world, but the same problem exists: why put time and
    effort into something that is not really a video game on a system that will cost you between 300-500 dollars?
  6. II V1PER II Win User

Xbox One should have a Virtual World like the PS3 has

I dont think im breaking any rules buy posting this link so here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6K8sRw46k

I can't be bothered to watch the whole thing but you kinda get the idea of the whole virtual world thing with bowling and stuff
Thema:

Xbox Idea About Buying Virtual Games

1. Xbox Idea About Buying Virtual Games - Similar Threads - Idea Buying Virtual

2. Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas: divided by sheep lost horizon 2 rumble roses xx hot wheels world best drive mxgp 2 the official motorcross videogame the polar express shadow warrior 3 disco elysium test drive unlimited solar...
  3. What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?

in XboX Insiders
    What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?: I tried to get used to it but it's such a terrible UI choice I genuinely can't understand it. What was wrong with the "invitations" tab? I just want it to be quick and easy to accept invites and...
  4. Make gamertags case sensitive. XBOX IDEA

in XboX Insiders
    Make gamertags case sensitive. XBOX IDEA: Make gamertags case sensitive. eg the names John and john both wouldnt have the id at the end, if no one else was called that before them. submitted by /u/GI7T6N [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX profile achievements showcase addition - {idea}

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX profile achievements showcase addition - {idea}: I have an idea for something which could be added to the Xbox profile system. I believe that it would be a great addition to XBOX profiles to showcase gamer's favourite / best achievements from...
  6. Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI

in XboX Insiders
    Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI: I've already posted it on r/xboxone some months ago, but I thought this may be a more appropriate subreddit to "speak my voice". You can see the original post here I tried to imagine a more...
  7. Xbox accidental clip deletion idea

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox accidental clip deletion idea: I suggest that Xbox adds a warning tab that states ' are you sure you want to delete this clip" just in case you don't want to delete you would be fine and also I suggest adding a recycling bin...
  8. New Application Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Application Idea: I had been wanting to make an app for the Xbox Marketplace for sometime now but I need to talk to someone at Microsoft/Xbox who could help make it happen. I believe this app would enhance the...
  9. I have no idea how to buy mine coins!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have no idea how to buy mine coins!: So i was going to buy skywars rank in cubecraft and when i went to purchase the minecoins it says ‘cannot connect to the app store myabe check your internet connection’ so i went to settings and...
  10. Not received any xbox live rewards after buying various items for a long time now any ideas?

in XBoX Rewards
    Not received any xbox live rewards after buying various items for a long time now any ideas?: For quite a while now I have been buy most of my game titles from the xbox store but I haven't been receiving my xbox live rewards any ideas has to why plz help? 171b066e-52b9-480c-9328-f5266dab649f