Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active"

Discus and support Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What does this mean? I want to submit an idea... submitted by /u/Hon3stR3view [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hon3stR3view, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active"

/u/Hon3stR3view, Jul 26, 2019
  2. T3CHNOR0CKER Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

This site is not currently active
  3. T3CHNOR0CKER Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

This site is not currently active
  4. C cRaZy D Win User

Is there a chance for Tony Hawk games to become backwards compatible?

Currently it is not possible to vote for BC games on Xbox Ideas, since there's no active Idea Drive about BC games.
  5. DEACON Win User

Contacting those in the know.....Xbox One future.....

Try using feedback.xbox.com ... the Xbox team actively uses that site. This unfortunately isn't the place to pitch ideas on sales.
  6. sbuk Win User

Check Xbox One activity on xbox.com

This site still doesn't show my xbox one activity feed more than 6 months later. Any idea when this is going to happen?
Thema:

Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active"

1. Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active" - Similar Threads - Ideas site currently

2. Errors installing Gears 5, any ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    Errors installing Gears 5, any ideas?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Runamuk7 [link] [comments]
  3. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

in XboX Insiders
    -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...: I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are...
  4. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  5. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox...
  6. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  7. My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?: I got an Xbox One S 500GB. Did factory reset, and added my account. Downloaded Digital Forza 4 and updated it. When launch only get splash screen for about 10 seconds and then back at Home...
  8. local repair idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    local repair idea: I have a idea about xbox one console . I think Microsoft should allow local pc stores to repair xbox one consoles . I have another idea I think Xbox one consoles should have a Diagnostic tool so...
  9. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?: I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but...
  10. how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...: I've been wondering what site it is or was c101f1ac-d5eb-4784-8b4a-e40a90e989a2