Xbox Ideas

Discus and support Xbox Ideas in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; @XBoX @XboxSupport can you guys make it to where we can download our content purchases so we can still view them offline. Military personnel would love... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Talon236, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Talon236
    Talon236 Guest

Xbox Ideas

@XBoX @XboxSupport can you guys make it to where we can download our content purchases so we can still view them offline. Military personnel would love this feature for deployments #xboxideas

-

:)

Talon236, Jun 4, 2019
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox idea

check this link for submitting ideas

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    Post your idea there at that website, i see what you are saying because some disc based games do give Xbox live trials.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox idea

The promotions of the service have nothing to do with game promotions. For game promotions it would be better if you post at the game's developer forums
  4. Saeleth Win User

Xbox idea

I love this idea, but I think it would have to be a game that requires Gold in order to play online. Great suggestion tho!
  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

Xbox idea

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox Ideas

Yes please go to the link up ahead
Thema:

Xbox Ideas

1. Xbox Ideas - Similar Threads - Ideas

2. Errors installing Gears 5, any ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    Errors installing Gears 5, any ideas?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Runamuk7 [link] [comments]
  3. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

in XboX Insiders
    -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...: I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are...
  4. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  5. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox...
  6. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  7. My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S doesnt Play Games, any ideas why not?: I got an Xbox One S 500GB. Did factory reset, and added my account. Downloaded Digital Forza 4 and updated it. When launch only get splash screen for about 10 seconds and then back at Home...
  8. local repair idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    local repair idea: I have a idea about xbox one console . I think Microsoft should allow local pc stores to repair xbox one consoles . I have another idea I think Xbox one consoles should have a Diagnostic tool so...
  9. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?: I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but...
  10. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...