Xbox Ideas

Discus and support Xbox Ideas in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; @XBoX @XboxSupport can you guys make it to where we can download our content purchases so we can still view them offline. Military personnel would love... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Talon236, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Talon236
    Talon236 Guest

Xbox Ideas

@XBoX @XboxSupport can you guys make it to where we can download our content purchases so we can still view them offline. Military personnel would love this feature for deployments #xboxideas

-

:)

Talon236, Jun 4, 2019
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox idea

check this link for submitting ideas

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    Post your idea there at that website, i see what you are saying because some disc based games do give Xbox live trials.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox idea

The promotions of the service have nothing to do with game promotions. For game promotions it would be better if you post at the game's developer forums
  4. Saeleth Win User

Xbox idea

I love this idea, but I think it would have to be a game that requires Gold in order to play online. Great suggestion tho!
  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

Xbox idea

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox Ideas

Yes please go to the link up ahead
Thema:

Xbox Ideas

1. Xbox Ideas - Similar Threads - Ideas

2. An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode

in XboX Insiders
    An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode: This Idea Allows The User Of The Xbox 360 to Download an app Developer mode activator This Mode Would Allow The Use Of HomeBrew And Mods For Games But when the mode is activated It Would Block...
  3. Possible Ideas for Features in the Future

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible Ideas for Features in the Future: I was chatting with some agents from Microsoft and they instructed me to ask some questions on here. To any design team workers/Microsoft helpers. Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play...
  4. Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong: I have an Xbox that died less than an hour after it was first used. But I cannot register a repair order as the website returns an ínvalid data'error and says to contact support. The support...
  5. Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x gazillion $$$ bathroom idea: So while I was in the study ie bathroom I was thinking about how Microsoft could win the upcoming console war. If their machine is truly more powerful then Sonya it has to cost more to make. But...
  6. New xbox s wont turn on. Any ideas would be appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox s wont turn on. Any ideas would be appreciated: Please help. New xbox s will not turn on at all. It did but now has decided to remain dormant. Pretty well peeved with it. 7fba4dcc-24a5-46dc-81fe-da910e685380
  7. Xbox controller idea.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller idea.: After searching the web for a suitable place to share my idea I landed here. Oppoligies if it's not the best place. I have an idea for a new controller (Xbox racing controller) similar to the...
  8. 8TB External Media Drive, Xbox One Won't recognise media files past 2TB - Any ideas at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    8TB External Media Drive, Xbox One Won't recognise media files past 2TB - Any ideas at all?: Hey all, This one has had me tearing my hair out, not least because every new solution takes at least 20 hours to test (and then find out it's failed). Basically I have several 1TB and 2TB...
  9. My Xbox One X is completely bricked any ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X is completely bricked any ideas?: Completely bricked Xbox one X First I don’t know the exact last time my console updated but it was last week or two. Anyway I was having error Ox8007042a on anything I clicked other than the...
  10. New Game Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Game Idea: There is a rapidly growing sport out there. It is rugby, and there is very few games made for it. I think Microsoft could benefit greatly from creating a Microsoft rugby game. If they wanted to...