Xbox Identity Provider issues

Discus and support Xbox Identity Provider issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karutoil9315, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Karutoil9315
    Karutoil9315 Guest

Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to play any game that isn't created by Microsoft studios it would give me a error code of 0x80190001 which
    I contacted support for windows and xbox they couldn't resolve the issue. I then attached a debugger to the program and found the actual error.

onecore\ds\security\tokenbroker\datastore\lib\filestore.cpp(1586)\Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.Core.dll!00007FFDF37CE723: (caller: 00007FFDF37A3980) ReturnHr(36) tid(3a54) 80070002 The system cannot find the file specified.]

I have no idea want could be causing this issue. I've done sfc /scannow and dism repairs no missing files.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

Karutoil9315, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Karuto,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Not sure why windows moved this t Xbox as this issue is a file issue. You can try the steps posted

here
    . I was not able to find anything on our sites for the error unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me

4. Advanced Arcade Win User

Can't sign in, errors (0x404 and 0x406)

5. Gertig-[xboxvenue] Win User

FOLLOW UP:

I FOUND THE FIX AFTER DAYS OF TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

For anyone else having the same issue - the "Xbox Identity Provider" was missing for me.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/xbox-identity-provider/9wzdncrd1hkw
  6. Arix Dab Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Identity Provider issues - Similar Threads - Identity Provider issues

2. Confirmar identidade[Verify identity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confirmar identidade[Verify identity]: Não consigo ficar on-line nos jogos, me pedi pra confirmar identidade, mais não chega o e-mail para a confirmação, o que devo fazer ?? [Translation - I can't get online at games, I asked to...
  3. Confirmar indentidade[Verify identity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confirmar indentidade[Verify identity]: Não consigo ficar on-line nos jogos, me pedi pra confirmar identidade, mais não chega o e-mail para a confirmação, o que devo fazer ?? [Translation - I can't get online at games, I asked to...
  4. Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence: I currently have a problem when I try to play the game A plague Tale Innocence. I should be abble to play it since I subscribed to the xbox game pass (it's currently active and I can play other...
  5. lack of xbox live identity and some related components

in XBoX on Windows
    lack of xbox live identity and some related components: lack of xbox live identity and some related components is it related to my action of reloading the system afd6d551-cc49-40ac-a499-65fe28c2305f
  6. cant redownload Xbox identity provider

in XBoX on Windows
    cant redownload Xbox identity provider: In an attempt to make Xbox live work for my computer again I followed some advice from the internet to first reset the Xbox live app so I did that and that messed it up more then another person...
  7. Xbox Identity Provider lässt sich nicht installieren [Mod Translation-Xbox Identity...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Identity Provider lässt sich nicht installieren [Mod Translation-Xbox Identity...: Hallo Community, wie schon in der Überschrift steht lässt sich der Windows Identity Provider nicht installieren. Brauche den um mich bei der Xbox App anzumelden bzw. wenn ich in der Xbox app auf...
  8. Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?

in XboX Insiders
    Just upgraded to the alpha update ring, updated the console but my UI is identical?: I was expecting to see that badass new ui but nothing seems to have changed at all, am I missing something? submitted by /u/Spacecowboy947 [link] [comments]
  9. Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider": Hello, I've bought a VR game from MS Store - "TITAN SLAYER". Whenever I'm trying to start it, it opens Mixed Reality Portal (like any other game) but after a while crushes with error: We...
  10. [Windows 10] Issue with Xbox Identity Provider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Windows 10] Issue with Xbox Identity Provider App: I am able to start the game up, but am not able to get past the title screen where it says to press [Enter] to begin. Every time I press enter, it has the Xbox Live login (Xbox Identity Provider)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox identity provider download

2. xbox identity provider