Xbox Identity Provider issues

Discus and support Xbox Identity Provider issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karutoil9315, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Karutoil9315
    Karutoil9315 Guest

Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to play any game that isn't created by Microsoft studios it would give me a error code of 0x80190001 which
    I contacted support for windows and xbox they couldn't resolve the issue. I then attached a debugger to the program and found the actual error.

onecore\ds\security\tokenbroker\datastore\lib\filestore.cpp(1586)\Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.Core.dll!00007FFDF37CE723: (caller: 00007FFDF37A3980) ReturnHr(36) tid(3a54) 80070002 The system cannot find the file specified.]

I have no idea want could be causing this issue. I've done sfc /scannow and dism repairs no missing files.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

Karutoil9315, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Karuto,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Not sure why windows moved this t Xbox as this issue is a file issue. You can try the steps posted

here
    . I was not able to find anything on our sites for the error unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me

4. Advanced Arcade Win User

Can't sign in, errors (0x404 and 0x406)

5. Gertig-[xboxvenue] Win User

FOLLOW UP:

I FOUND THE FIX AFTER DAYS OF TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

For anyone else having the same issue - the "Xbox Identity Provider" was missing for me.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/xbox-identity-provider/9wzdncrd1hkw
  6. Arix Dab Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Identity Provider issues - Similar Threads - Identity Provider issues

2. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  3. Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider": Hello, I've bought a VR game from MS Store - "TITAN SLAYER". Whenever I'm trying to start it, it opens Mixed Reality Portal (like any other game) but after a while crushes with error: We...
  4. Someone is stealing my identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is stealing my identity: So, i was with my friend playing Halo 5. Then, this person ive never met before comes into my party and they have the same name AND are using my face as their lroprof picture and it is reaply...
  5. Swapping X-box One Live Identities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swapping X-box One Live Identities: I need to swap my x-box one identities without swapping my Microsoft account identities, how can this be done. Was on hold w/customer service for over and hour due to holding for a call...
  6. [Windows 10] Issue with Xbox Identity Provider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Windows 10] Issue with Xbox Identity Provider App: I am able to start the game up, but am not able to get past the title screen where it says to press [Enter] to begin. Every time I press enter, it has the Xbox Live login (Xbox Identity Provider)...
  7. Swapping X-box One Live Identities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swapping X-box One Live Identities: I need to swap my x-box one identities without swapping my Microsoft account identities, how can this be done. Was on hold w/customer service for over and hour due to holding for a call...
  8. Stolen identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen identity: please I'm desesperate one person make a new account with my old gt and stole a picture of myself and put it on this new account with my old gt please enforcement xbox I need your help I reported...
  9. stolen identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen identity: hello someone did a new account with my old gamertag and stole a picture of me i reported a lot of time this person but this new account still here with my picture ... what can i do ?...
  10. Gamertag force changed depriving me of identity with no customer support to help with issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag force changed depriving me of identity with no customer support to help with issue: I have contacted Xbox via the online support chat multiple times in regards to my gamertag being forcefully changed by the enforcment team. All the agents have promised me a reaponce to my issue...