Xbox in Serbia

Discus and support Xbox in Serbia in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have just one question. When will we be able to use Xbox services in Serbia ? cd58d67b-1064-408f-9ba1-b7e8d058f2df Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lestatgianni021, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Xbox in Serbia

Hi I have just one question.

When will we be able to use Xbox services in Serbia ?

:)

lestatgianni021, Apr 21, 2019
  2. An Old Freak Win User

Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
    Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  3. ngocphi Win User

Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region
  4. denis97g Win User

Xbox in Serbia

Hi,it may arrive in the future but no one knows if and when.
  5. jovanzid Win User

xbox live

I can not establish a connection with Xbox live from Serbia for several days, I tried all the tips from your site without success, what's the problem?

my isp is sbb(Serbia Broadband), xbox360
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Serbia

Dule,

Yes and No. Xbox One may be used in all countries, including the non-launched markets (keeping in mind power supply adapters). In addition, Xbox One games are not region locked. Any Xbox One game purchased at retail can be used in any country on any Xbox
    One. You can use one of the 13 digital marketplaces corresponding to the launch markets, assuming you have a valid payment instrument for those countries. Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox in Serbia

1. Xbox in Serbia - Similar Threads - Serbia

2. Xbox live quests to MS rewards transition Serbia

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live quests to MS rewards transition Serbia: Hi, I'm from Serbia and to even start using xbox live I needed officially supported country account. I used US account. I didn't have any problems, even with using Xbox live quests. But with...
  3. Xbox Live in Serbia #MICROSOFT#HELPUS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live in Serbia #MICROSOFT#HELPUS: Okay so I know a lot of you dont care about this, but just go to xbox.com go to the bottom right corner and select your Country/Region. You will see a list of countries. Open the full list and...
  4. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One in Serbia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One in Serbia: I activated xbox live gold membership for a month of trial period to see how and if it's working so i could purchase yearly subscription. My Xbox One does not see the subscription and constantly...