xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

Discus and support xbox insider app rate content is now always empty in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sceaduwerik, Oct 3, 2019.

1. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore xbox insider app rate content is now always empty :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2 xbox one x, and an xbox one s), I have uninstalled the app and re-installed. I have cleared the cache on a all 3 consoles. I have also submitted a problem report three times.

submitted by /u/sceaduwerik
    [link] [comments]

/u/sceaduwerik, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  3. VAMPIREBLADE14 Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

i found what the problem is neverwinter add on content wasn't rated yet it said on xbox app unrated and onigiri said the samething add on content as well and dosen't have rateding on the right on my xbox one on add content all the other games right have
    rated not neverwinter ir onigiri adds on content.
  4. Redfire1977 Win User

Xbox Insider Program Avatar Quest

It happened when I opened the Xbox Insider app on September 5. The quest was there but the Avatar app wasn't. I looked in both the Insider content and on the Xbox store and wasn't able to find it. I found the old Avatar app though on the store.
  5. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft version's broken

By chance are you enrolled in the Beta update version for Minecraft via the insider program?

Please go to "my games and apps" "Xbox Insider hub" "insider content" And see if you are part of it.
Thema:

xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

1. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty - Similar Threads - insider app rate

2. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  3. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  4. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  5. Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10: Hi Xbox team!!! I'm here because i have a problem I have already have installed the Xbox Insider App for Windows 10 But I cant login WHen I click Login Apears HTTP. HttpCode: Unauthorized...
  6. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  7. Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...: The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the ability to upvote issues, provide commentary, see...
  8. Insider App for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider App for Android?: With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are testing m ‍♂️? submitted by /u/Dzoq [link]...
  9. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  10. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...