xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

Discus and support xbox insider app rate content is now always empty in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sceaduwerik, Oct 3, 2019.

1. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore xbox insider app rate content is now always empty :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2 xbox one x, and an xbox one s), I have uninstalled the app and re-installed. I have cleared the cache on a all 3 consoles. I have also submitted a problem report three times.

submitted by /u/sceaduwerik
    [link] [comments]

/u/sceaduwerik, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  3. VAMPIREBLADE14 Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

i found what the problem is neverwinter add on content wasn't rated yet it said on xbox app unrated and onigiri said the samething add on content as well and dosen't have rateding on the right on my xbox one on add content all the other games right have
    rated not neverwinter ir onigiri adds on content.
  4. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
  5. Redfire1977 Win User

Xbox Insider Program Avatar Quest

It happened when I opened the Xbox Insider app on September 5. The quest was there but the Avatar app wasn't. I looked in both the Insider content and on the Xbox store and wasn't able to find it. I found the old Avatar app though on the store.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft version's broken

By chance are you enrolled in the Beta update version for Minecraft via the insider program?

Please go to "my games and apps" "Xbox Insider hub" "insider content" And see if you are part of it.
Thema:

xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

1. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty - Similar Threads - insider app rate

2. Problem with switching accounts in the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with switching accounts in the insider app: Anyone know how to change what account your using for the Xbox Insider app im trying to setup Minecraft RTX and I accidentally used the wrong account for the app and I can't sign out. When I try...
  3. I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...: I was confused about some questions since the questions seemed to be translated by the auto-translation. I supposed to rate 5 stars instead of 2 stars for the question about the possiblity for...
  4. Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in): He’s trying to sign into his insider app and when he goes to go sign in it loads and never goes to the next screen. Has anybody else had this problem? I’m trying to get him to sign up so that he...
  5. Crossfire X beta is up on the Insiders app.

in XboX Insiders
    Crossfire X beta is up on the Insiders app.: The open beta starts on the 25th as stated on the Xbox website but there's a closed beta running right now through the Insider Program. submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app: So, I tried to use the Insider Hub to see if there was any new content on the app, but it doesn't open, I enter with my account, receive a "Something went wrong" message and the app freezes....
  7. No mans sky beta test on insider app

in XboX Insiders
    No mans sky beta test on insider app: Anyone know if there is a way to tell if the no mans sky beta test is still available? All my friends have it but I can’t see it on the insider app submitted by /u/ZGallagher [link] [comments]
  8. Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...

in XboX Insiders
    Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...: After going back to the public build this weekend, it's immediately noticeable how EXTREMELY stable it is in terms of maintaining games running in background, even if we open another app or simply...
  9. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  10. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app: I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]