Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

Discus and support Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead users who have it will start to see the current dashboard again. This is in preparation for additional testing to the Xbox One dashboard. We’ll let everyone know when to keep an eye out for the next round of testing based on your initial feedback.

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

that reddit link is the official Xbox Insider support, with direct links to Xbox Staff and development team. Plus a whole host of other Xbox insiders. It is unfortunate that you feel this way but it is the nature of the program, some get experimental builds,
    some don't. I have missed out on experimental things in the past, just the luck of the draw I am afraid and has nothing to do with tenure or money spent.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  4. banky71 Win User

The home Menu

Im an insider and mine just updated to the new home screen yesterday. Its coming.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One, How Do You....

Half the fun is experimentation! ;)
  6. Miss Share Bear Win User

Incorrect games are displaying in Ready to Install within My Games and Apps after a reset

Hey there Procrastus,

Is the Gamertag who you had set as Home Xbox on your console able to set their own Xbox as home or do they get an error when they try? When you say the March update, are you in the Xbox Insider program or are you talking about the

OS update
    that just became available a few days ago? If you're in the Insider program, you want to make sure to report this issue through the Insider app and/or on the Xbox Insider forums

here

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

1. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update - Similar Threads - Insider Experimental Home

2. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  3. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190918-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190918-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. XBox Insider - No Login with O365 Corporate Login possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Insider - No Login with O365 Corporate Login possible?: Hello, i would like to take part of the FSX Insider program, for that i need to login with XBox Insider App. When i try to log in with my O365 Account, the App tells me my account is not...
  7. September 19th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190917-1923)

in XboX Insiders
    September 19th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190917-1923): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  9. Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insiders: If I become an Insider Member, does it automatically update while off of XB on Insiders whether I'm on Alpha, Omega, or Delta? b3f751be-1061-4b1f-8d8b-3d2f63c2a894
  10. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...