Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

Discus and support Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead users who have it will start to see the current dashboard again. This is in preparation for additional testing to the Xbox One dashboard. We’ll let everyone know when to keep an eye out for the next round of testing based on your initial feedback.

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Dashboard Update

The only people that have dashboard updates, are part of the Xbox Insider Preview program. These dashboards are experimental.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

that reddit link is the official Xbox Insider support, with direct links to Xbox Staff and development team. Plus a whole host of other Xbox insiders. It is unfortunate that you feel this way but it is the nature of the program, some get experimental builds,
    some don't. I have missed out on experimental things in the past, just the luck of the draw I am afraid and has nothing to do with tenure or money spent.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Dashboard Update

For the most part, what other users have mentioned is correct. The last significant dashboard update did happen through the Xbox Insider Program. If you'd like to have access to the experimental dashboard update, you'd need to download the Xbox Insider Hub
    app on your Xbox One console and join that program and most likely 'rank up' to the right level in the program to even have access to it. This program offers more frequent updates and access to still in-design and in-test features as well as game betas and
    alphas. You should be warned that if you're not used to experiencing a lot of bugs and not committed to actually testing new features then, the Insider Program may not be for you. Its divided into preview rings that progressively require more 'work and tenure'
    to achieve in order to receive more frequent updates, new features as soon as they are ready, and more game tests.

You can also join it here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/insider-program

More information in an FAQ format can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

1. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update - Similar Threads - Insider Experimental Home

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (2002.200114-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (2002.200114-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200116-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200116-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WYYNFC [link] [comments]
  5. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2002.200113-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2002.200113-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  9. Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?: Upon booting up my XboxX this morning after the latest alpha insider skip ahead build, I no longer have 4K. I have checked all my components and cables and everything works properly. I am still...
  10. Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub: Hello all, I've just installed the Xbox Insider Hub as I'm selected for an insider program, but when I launch it, click on Sign In, I get the following error : "There is a problem Acess denied....