Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

Discus and support Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrankZipper, Feb 20, 2020.

1. FrankZipper
    FrankZipper Guest

Hi,

I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied (Exception from HRESULT:
    0x80070005)(0x8007005)."

These are the solutions I already tried, obviously without success:

Solution 1:
    1. Install the Xbox Companion app (Beta) app for Windows 10 PC here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/
    2. Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select Start , then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
    3. Reset the Microsoft Store cache:

a) Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

b) Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

c) Restart the computer and check.

Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app again.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Solution 2:

• Try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

• Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Solution 3:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

I am out of options and hope you have some ideas.

Thanks!

:)

FrankZipper, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Oscar Marcial
    Oscar Marcial New Member
    Thank you very much, you tips works OK, downloading the FS2020 Now.
    Thanks again.

Oscar Marcial, May 23, 2020 at 12:17 AM
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

insider program, how to get rings

Accessing the higher ring levels in the Insider program requires you actively participate in the provided Insider Hub "quests", submit regular feedback and bug reports, fill out surveys and polls, and use your console
    often.

In this program, the most dedicated users to the Insider Hub will be able to access the Alpha and Beta rings, which get them the privilege of bug-testing the cutting-edge feature implementations first.

More reading:

- All About the Insider Hub:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

- Insider Hub Forums: http://aka.ms/XboxInsiderForums
  5. WPAK Win User

i want to be helpful xbox insider program

Hi there,

the Xbox Insider program is mostly meant to get Updates (to the console or for Windows Insider for the PC) earlier and use/test them. If you encounter issues you can report then via the Feedback option within the Insider app or use the forums to report them.

On Both PC and Xbox there are quests (or surveys) that can be done and accessible via the Insider Hub (App)

There have been games in the past, but that's a rare thing.

See this link for a lot information regarding the Xbox Insider program: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

Hey Aníbal

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to
    accessing Minecraft Betas
    , you would have to first download
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your respective platform.

Once you have that installed, this app, you can then launch the app, and navigate over to
    Insider content, and you should see the option for Minecraft Beta.

You will then see the option to "Join", and it should install and let you access this from in the game now.

I will further break down these steps here:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Launch Minecraft!

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  7. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
Thema:

1. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Access

2. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  3. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  4. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  5. I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...: I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission so I can play my game I ordered. 6d250183-d0f5-4180-a006-e5742c07bd0b
  6. Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message: I am unable to access the Xbox Insider Hub app due to an error message being displayed saying "Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program", where my Microsoft account age...
  7. cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub: i have my email and gamer tag linked with sea of thieves it say i was invited to the alpha trial this weekend but it doesnt show up on insider hub why 212e3da1-d3d0-40fe-a0ba-7883fe2a329f
  8. Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age?: i want to get in the insiders program but when I try it said I need to be 18. Can I bypass this some how with customer support? 2edb232e-0fe0-493a-969b-00626232025c
  9. Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub: So I got an email today saying I was invited to the alpha of Sea of Thieves. So I tried downloading the insider hub but it says I was age restricted but I'm over 17. So I tried getting it on my...
  10. Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error: Hi, I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message: There is a problem Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005) I am trying to install Sea of...