Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jacrispy704, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox but it prompts me to sign in. I’ve never seen this screen prior to today. I click on sign in, choose my account, and I get a pop-up box that says:

There’s a problem Error making HTTP call. HttpCode: InternalServerError

A8IO/6bQfkm9M4oU8TdNAw.0 2019/08/03 02:14 UTC

I reset my console and made sure my Internet was working. I am figuring it is something on Xbox’s end but I wanted to report this since I saw no mention of it in the subreddit. Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/jacrispy704
    [link] [comments]

/u/jacrispy704, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub

Hey there KE1xBeheldKILLS!

Are there any other profiles on your Xbox One you can try accessing the Xbox Insider Hub app from to see if another account was signed in when you accepted the Preview? Let us know :)
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

insider hub

Hello Leroy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox Insider program should allow you to join as long as the account meets all the correct qualifications, and the console is signed in to the correct account. The article entitled

Get the Xbox Insider Hub App
    contains details about joining the Xbox Insider program. The

Xbox User Reddit
    is where our Xbox Insider users will go to post issues with the Insider program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to make sure you are no longer signed up for the minecraft beta in the Xbox insiders hub. After that is done then uninstall and reinstall minecraft. Let me know if you succeded.
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

XBOX insider hub app not working

Hi,

There are several reasons why XBOX insider hub app won't sign you in, in this case some of the components of the app is corrupted. We will need additional information to isolate this issue. Please provide us additional information by answering the following
    questions below:

1. Are you using a Windows insider operating system?

2. Have you tried doing a clean boot after re-installing the app?

To isolate problems with XBOX insider hub app, here is a
    link
    on how to download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
  6. RFG DARKWOLF Win User

Xbox insider hub problem

this is the message i get when i sign into xbox insider hub, and also pops up when i try to send a report and it wont let me and force close the app, i also accidentally unerolled in the program, so maybe thats why i get this but idk its been a week, i already
    deleted and redownload the app and i still get it
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

1. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in” - Similar Threads - Insider Hub app

2. Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/lw6c0009hbf31.jpg I recently got invited to join the Age of Empires I Definitive Edition beta, but I've been getting this error code whenever I start the Xbox Insider...
  3. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  4. Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start

in XboX Insiders
    Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start: Hello Sirs I desire to partecipate at Flight Simulator insider program So I followed the instruction to dowloading and install Hub Xbox insider The app installed without the problem but at the...
  5. XBox Insider Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Insider Hub App: Hi there! I'd like to clarify what would had happened to my XBox Insider Hub App. I'm unable find the Xbox Insider Hub App in my Windows 10 Store. I'm using Windows 10 Home, and I'm using a...
  6. Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store: I was trying to install Minecraft beta but for some reason its saying I don't have Minecraft? I do I was playing It earlier. I have Windows 10 but I cant get Minecraft beta because it says I don't...
  7. Can I transfer the Xbox Insider Hub App, from the 360 to my Windows 10 Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer the Xbox Insider Hub App, from the 360 to my Windows 10 Machine: Can I transfer the Xbox Insider Hub App, from the 360 to my Windows 10 Machine? I can't download the app from the Microsoft website. Windows Store App is blocked by my school. Ideas?!...
  8. xbox insider hub app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub app wont work: The Xbox insider hub app believes i am under 18 no matter what i do even if i leave the family or make a new one it does not work. also after getting this app if i leave the family it makes me a...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.: When I try to open Xbox Insider hub, it presents me with this message,"Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program". My microsoft account is over 18... I have just...
  10. Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005: I'm trying to run the xbox insider app for the first time, and receiving unspecified error 0x80004005 I ran the windows troubleshooter and reset the xbox app, as well as...