Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jacrispy704, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox but it prompts me to sign in. I’ve never seen this screen prior to today. I click on sign in, choose my account, and I get a pop-up box that says:

There’s a problem Error making HTTP call. HttpCode: InternalServerError

A8IO/6bQfkm9M4oU8TdNAw.0 2019/08/03 02:14 UTC

I reset my console and made sure my Internet was working. I am figuring it is something on Xbox’s end but I wanted to report this since I saw no mention of it in the subreddit. Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/jacrispy704
    [link] [comments]

/u/jacrispy704, Aug 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hello Mister,

Here is a link to the
    Xbox insider hub app
    . Let us know if able to get it after that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Help to un-enroll from the preview/xbox insider hub

Hey there KE1xBeheldKILLS!

Are there any other profiles on your Xbox One you can try accessing the Xbox Insider Hub app from to see if another account was signed in when you accepted the Preview? Let us know :)
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

insider hub

Hello Leroy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox Insider program should allow you to join as long as the account meets all the correct qualifications, and the console is signed in to the correct account. The article entitled

Get the Xbox Insider Hub App
    contains details about joining the Xbox Insider program. The

Xbox User Reddit
    is where our Xbox Insider users will go to post issues with the Insider program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to make sure you are no longer signed up for the minecraft beta in the Xbox insiders hub. After that is done then uninstall and reinstall minecraft. Let me know if you succeded.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

XBox Insider - No Login with O365 Corporate Login possible?

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

You will need an Xbox Live account to login to the Xbox Insider Hub app. Using the same Microsoft Account you use to login to Office 365, login to
    https://www.xbox.com/ and an Xbox profile will be created connecting you to Xbox Live services. Once you have your Microsoft Account linked to Xbox Live with the new Xbox Live profile, try
    signing into the Xbox Insider Hub app.

Let us know if that helps!
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

1. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in” - Similar Threads - Insider Hub app

2. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  5. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  6. Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...: The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the ability to upvote issues, provide commentary, see...
  7. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/lw6c0009hbf31.jpg I recently got invited to join the Age of Empires I Definitive Edition beta, but I've been getting this error code whenever I start the Xbox Insider...
  9. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  10. Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start

in XboX Insiders
    Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start: Hello Sirs I desire to partecipate at Flight Simulator insider program So I followed the instruction to dowloading and install Hub Xbox insider The app installed without the problem but at the...