XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

Discus and support XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arshia Aghaei, Oct 20, 2019.

1. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account.

But here's the problem: When clicking Join on AOE2 DE closed beta (which I do have an invitation) it shows me the terms, I accept them and after that it's the following error:

XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content. [​IMG]

Since I have a decent Internet connection, I thought maybe it was because of my country, so I used a VPN to change the address, but I either got the same error or it stood Pending for hours and no result.

:)

Arshia Aghaei, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Could be also the fact that there is no more testing slot available for you.

I suggest you to go also checking the official insider reddit webpage to know more about that program > https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Regards
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could be an issue at Microsoft's end. What I would do is report the issue using the insider app. You should be able to report the issue using the app.
  4. MaRtin3Z PL Win User

Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account.

But here's the problem: When clicking Join on AOE2 DE closed beta (which I do have an invitation) it shows me the terms, I accept them and after that it's the following error:

[​IMG]

Since I have a decent Internet connection, I thought maybe it was because of my country, so I used a VPN to change the address, but I either got the same error or it stood Pending for hours and no result.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

👍💚
  5. Arshia Aghaei Win User

So I was invited to the closed beta but cannot join it because there is a
    limitation?

Does that even make sense? If so, that is disappointing. I waited so long for the beta to be disrespected like this?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Arshia Aghaei,

Thanks for the replies! As our Ambassadors have already suggested, it would be best to report this issue via the Insider's Hub app, which is also available on Windows 10 PC, or via the

Xbox Insider's Subreddit
    so that the information gets sent directly to those who are in development.

The instructions for reporting can be found in the support article entitled How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider which
    the Ambassadors have linked above in their responses.

I hope that this information helps a bit more. At this time we'll be locking this thread since all applicable information has already been kindly provided by our Ambassadors and to prevent needless repetition.

Thanks for coming to the forums and have a great day!
Thema:

1. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content. - Similar Threads - Insider Hub cannot

2. Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta): Hey, I want to install the Xbox Insider Hub on my PC in order to play the Minecraft RTX beta. The installation went fine but when I open the app, the login window is in a dark grey (I guess...
  3. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  4. Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store: I joined the Minecraft Beta through the Xbox Insider Program, and I have the Better Together Version (1.11.4 "Village and Pillage") installed. However, the Beta Version of this has not installed...
  5. I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub: For some reason I cannot get into my Xbox insider hub Back then I was able to log into it but now I’m not able to do it I tried restarting my profile removing my profile for my Xbox and re-adding...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub: Cannot opt out of Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub: Cannot opt out of Minecraft Beta for Windows 10: My son downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub and opted in to play Minecraft Beta. Now he wants the original version back. We've taken the steps to opt out, uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled, but it...
  7. Cannot login to Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Insider Hub: I get this error when i try to sign up Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) - (0x80004005). beaca6f6-d776-4988-b91b-ae508cc1fa8b
  8. Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...: i was told by a live agent that an ambassador could help me with my situation accessing xbox insider hub. I am not suspended or banned permanently from anything. I attempted to access the...
  9. Cannot access insider hub due to previous behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access insider hub due to previous behavior: looking for some assistance on this from the xblpet. I'm trying to access the insider hub but cannot because of past behavior. There is a suspension on my account from almost a year ago that was...
  10. Cannot access to xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access to xbox insider hub: Hello. i have a problem with xbox insider hub. Every time i try to launch the app i got this message: Please check back later. We are still processing your registration. It's about 1 year that...