Xbox Insider Hub | Detecting underage

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub | Detecting underage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I need some help. Xbox support is full of itself because they have no idea about anything that pertains to the Xbox Insider Program. I asked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CQuarton, Jun 24, 2020.

1. /u/CQuarton
    /u/CQuarton Guest

Hello. I need some help. Xbox support is full of itself because they have no idea about anything that pertains to the Xbox Insider Program. I asked because it was detecting my account to be underage, but I'm above the age margin of 18. I came to the subreddit for some help. I appreciate any help, thanks!

submitted by /u/CQuarton
    [link] [comments]

/u/CQuarton, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
  3. OtherWorIds Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

It is based on the age that was entered when creating the Xbox/Microsoft account. If I remember correctly, there is no way to change your date of birth on your Xbox account. Once the age entered on the account reaches its 18th birthday, you'll be able
    to migrate it into an adult account.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub | Detecting underage - Similar Threads - Insider Hub Detecting

2. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Not working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Not working for me: I recently got a RTX graphics card and wanted to play Minecraft with it. So I tried to installed the insider hub and it will not let me. It says " We've detected that the person logging in is...
  5. Need help for xbox insider hub xp

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for xbox insider hub xp: i just joined the xbox insider program. so i'm just level 2, i don't know how to get more xp, i joined everything i could in the insider content and completed all surveys that were there. (there...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access: [IMG] Hello, Today I wanted to leave the Minecraft RTX Beta through the Xbox Insider hub on PC. Unfortunately, I cannot get access to the app....
  7. xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet: xbox insider hub not giving me any new rings after getting the requirments completed to earn those rings. is there something wrong with my account or is it on their end? i have completed all the...
  8. Grounded, Where do i find this on the insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded, Where do i find this on the insider hub?: I joined and yet i have no previews, help! submitted by /u/Greypattern20 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app: So, I tried to use the Insider Hub to see if there was any new content on the app, but it doesn't open, I enter with my account, receive a "Something went wrong" message and the app freezes....
  10. How to allow a child account access to xbox insider hub on a child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow a child account access to xbox insider hub on a child account.: Hi, I am on a child account and I am wondering how to access xbox insider hub and my account. Thanks. 57044a97-4102-48f1-9a58-09b5a8213eec