Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error: "There's a problem. Unspecified Error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005 (0x80004005)". I have tried the following: Reset Store Cache Store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasWZ, Aug 27, 2017.

1. NicholasWZ
    NicholasWZ Guest

Error: "There's a problem. Unspecified Error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005 (0x80004005)".

I have tried the following:

• Reset Store Cache
    • Store Troubleshooter
    • Contact Support

:)

NicholasWZ, Aug 27, 2017
  2. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

Hi,

If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Aug 27, 2017
  3. Minecraft win 10 beta

i got the xbox insider hub on my windows 10 and i cant install minecraft win 10 beta

Baconlover344, Aug 27, 2017
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Hi,

It looks like your Xbox Insider Hub's components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. For further assistance with Xbox Insider issues, we recommend that you post your concern on Xbox
    Insider Forums

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Aug 29, 2017
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

It looks like your Xbox Insider Hub's components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. For further assistance with Xbox Insider issues, we recommend that you post your concern on Xbox
    Insider Forums

Feel free to provide us a feedback.
  6. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  7. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

Hi,

If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Display bug in latest version of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10

Thema:

1. Xbox Insider Hub does not work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Insider Hub does

2. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.: So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts....
  3. Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.: Hi, I'm trying to play sea of thieves but in order to play it i need xbox insider hub to work. Everytime i press sign in i get problem with network try again. I hope someone can help me with...
  4. I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub: For some reason I cannot get into my Xbox insider hub Back then I was able to log into it but now I’m not able to do it I tried restarting my profile removing my profile for my Xbox and re-adding...
  5. XBox Insider Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Insider Hub App: Hi there! I'd like to clarify what would had happened to my XBox Insider Hub App. I'm unable find the Xbox Insider Hub App in my Windows 10 Store. I'm using Windows 10 Home, and I'm using a...
  6. Anthem Closed Alpha/Xbox insider Hub not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anthem Closed Alpha/Xbox insider Hub not working: I was approved for the Anthem Closed Alpha, but to download it you need to use the Xbox Insdier Hub. I cannot access it because it says I am underage. How do I fix this? I wanted to use another...
  7. Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18?: I'm trying to get the 1.9.0 (beta) version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I downloaded xbox insider hub but it immediately said I'm under 18 when I'm not. I have double checked that my age on...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub: Split from this thread. My xbox one has a problem where i can't install anything this happened after i join xbox insider hub and i deleted the app. Plz help me f7a7aa7f-c4ff-4ca1-9ee5-5179a06bcef9
  9. Insider Hub does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider Hub does not work: The insider hub is not working ... it's been going on for more than an hour yet what can I do? Please answer. e6c5fbd4-7931-4b97-95e7-b466fb058703
  10. Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta: On tuesday, i obtained beta access to Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Unfortunately, I used the wrong Microsoft account to sign up, so I logged in to Xbox Insider-Hub with the wrong account....