Xbox Insider Hub isn't loading, help!

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub isn't loading, help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello, im trying to open Minecraft Beta but when im opening Xbox Insider Hub, this show me. Im was waiting some time but it still was this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rysiekkowy, May 20, 2020.

1. Xbox Insider Hub isn't loading, help!

/u/rysiekkowy, May 20, 2020
  2. Castellus Zemi Win User

Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  4. vincentmajerowicz Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

hi, guys! I signed up in flight simulator insider, I got the xbox insider hub on my windows PC I loaded up xbox insider hub, I went to insider content, I didn't see flight simulator 2020, I just saw Minecraft. Any ideas? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent
  5. XxInspectorGxX Win User

XBox Insider Hub App

Try here:

https://microsoft.com/en-us/p/centrum-xbox-insider/9nblggh68vsk?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
    Yup, it says XBox Insider Hub isn't available
  6. matthewiag Win User

Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction)

Did you load up the Insider Hub and Register for the Avatar Preview App?
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub isn't loading, help!

1. Xbox Insider Hub isn't loading, help! - Similar Threads - Insider Hub isn't

2. Insider Hub BETA doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider Hub BETA doesnt work: Hey, i have registered in the kartrider: drift Beta but i cant launch/download or get a Code what must i do? 54bc4744-8a17-4a73-b80f-2ba39cb36bc8
  3. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...
  4. xbox insider hub not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider hub not working: i try open microsoft insider hub on windows 10 but it doesnt show up, yet when i try install it on microsoft store it says its already installed! i have tried deleting files in a location, i have...
  5. How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub: I have only Omega update available on my Insider Hub. How long it takes to start receive Delta and Beta updates from Insider Hub and what can we do to speed up that process ? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?: [IMG] Title says it all. My system's language is English, so I guess it's just assuming I speak French. Any solutions?...
  7. How do I give permission for Xbox Insider Hub?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I give permission for Xbox Insider Hub?: Me and my Dad are trying to approve Xbox Insider Hub on my account (so it can allow us give feedback and report bug errors), but we can’t find where the option to do so is. We spent a good time...
  8. Xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub: So all my account for it is set to above the age of 18 but I still cant access the app on pc/windows store. It just says im underage when umm im not
  9. Flight Simulator Alpha isn't on the Insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator Alpha isn't on the Insider hub: So I've looked into the alpha and want to play it more than anything. but i cant seem to access it. I,m told there,s no key required and you just need to go manage it from the hub but its not...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub isn't working Something to do with HTTPCode being unauthorized

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Insider Hub isn't working Something to do with HTTPCode being unauthorized: So I was trying to use the Xbox Insider Hub (On Console) and Announcements, Quests, and Surveys in the home screen all say "It's pretty quiet right now. Check back in a while" Also on the side I...