Xbox Insider Hub issues

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay. So, let me just get to the point. I have been having this issue for the past week where attempting to install the Xbox Insider Hub will just get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IronDiamond, Nov 26, 2021.

1. IronDiamond
    IronDiamond Guest

Xbox Insider Hub issues

Okay. So, let me just get to the point. I have been having this issue for the past week where attempting to install the Xbox Insider Hub will just get it stuck on a loading screen. Does anyone have any ideas for how to get it to load? Please help, I just wanna see the Minecraft Beta.

Xbox Insider Hub issues [​IMG]

Xbox Insider Hub issues [​IMG]

:)

IronDiamond, Nov 26, 2021
  2. blueamcat Win User

Issue with xbox insider hub

3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

The xbox insider staff knows about the issue and they're trying to fix it as fast as they can so you need to wait for a fix at this time
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to see if that fixes it?

You really should post any Insider issues in the Reddit Insiders Forum
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Insider Hub issues

I'm afraid I'm out of ideas
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Are you sur eyou have the latest Windows version?, make sure you have it by going to Start -> Type updates and open the config window. If there's any update install it and try again.

People please stop recommending to power cycle the console, he states that he is on PC.
    I'm sure the original post has been edited to state "(On my PC)" hence all the previous Ambassador answers related to console.

After noticing the edit this morning, I searched the Reddit site and did not find any recent posts dealing with the OP's issue.

Perhaps Ambassador ForzaDrift Girl would provide a link.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub issues

1. Xbox Insider Hub issues - Similar Threads - Insider Hub issues

2. Xbox App/Insider Hub issue, Sign-In window vanishes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Insider Hub issue, Sign-In window vanishes: Hello, I'm having trouble not being able to sign in the xbox app and insider hub.. eachtime i click on "Sign In" the window popup and closes immediately... any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Help with Insider hub MC RTX beta issue

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Insider hub MC RTX beta issue: Hi all, A while back, I installed the MC beta program to access the RTX features, I have now come back to it try and remove it, but the insider hub said I was too young, as I had incorrectly...
  4. Issues Accessing Account on Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues Accessing Account on Xbox Insider Hub: Issues Accessing Account on Xbox Insider Hub, just getting an error message stating to use the guide to sign out and back in but it doesn't correct the problem? Any suggestions?...
  5. Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?: Trying to log onto insiders hub and it’s giving me a log in error. I have logged out and restarted my Xbox multiple times but still not working. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix?...
  6. Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App: I cannot launch the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox ever since my console updated to the latest alpha skip ahead build. I keep getting this message when I launch the app “Getting your app ready this...
  7. Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I

in XboX Insiders
    Pending issue for Xbox insider hub I: recently download the Xbox insider hub, trying to get a glimpse of the Minecraft 1.17 update, however when I try to join the preview, it just says pending with a nonstop loading circle, and that...
  8. xbox insider hub mcpe beta issue

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider hub mcpe beta issue: hi every time i leave mcpe beta iclick on leave preview xbox insider hub closes and didnt leave the preview pls help i am trying to leave the beta and i cant submitted by /u/albaraa_v [link]...
  9. Xbox insider hub legacy possible issue won’t let me in the app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub legacy possible issue won’t let me in the app:  Won’t let me into it says there’s a object reference or something got any ideas submitted by /u/shadowking231 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue with Xbox Insider Hub and exiting Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox Insider Hub and exiting Minecraft Beta: I originally had a problem with the beta version of Minecraft. I wanted to delete it so I could play with friends, so I unsubscribed from the beta version but it didn't work. I attempted to...